Chapter 2 [The Monsters]

All of you had finished your meals as you guys were pretty full. Toriel giggled.

"You wanna walk around the garden to walk it off?" She asked. All of you nodded and stood up. "Thank you for the meal, Mrs. Toriel." You said. "Your welcome!

I'm glad you all liked my cooking." Toriel said. "Hey guys! We can pick so many flowers at the garden. Who wants to?"

You and Frisk raised your hand while smiling and giggling from the excitement.

"Alright! We can see other monsters too!" Asriel said while making his paws into fists and brought them to his chest.

"Okay! Race ya!" You said while you started to run towards the door and opened it as you continued to run into the garden.

You stoped and saw other monsters. You were a bit scared since you weren't really used to monsters in the underground.

"(Y/N), What's wrong?" Frisk asked. "Are you not used to monsters yet?" Asriel asked. You nodded.

"That's alright! I'm still not used to most of the monsters as well!" He said. "It's okay (Y/N)! We can just focus on having fun!" Frisk said as you and Asriel smiled. "Sure! Lets play!"

-Time Skip-

You and Frisk picked a few golden flowers as Asriel did the same. "Asriel, Frisk, (Y/N)!" A voice called all of you. All of you turned towards the voice and saw Toriel.

"Oh! Hey Mom!" Asriel called back and waved. "I just wanted to say that Dr. Gaster is here and he is bringing some guests!"

You turned and stared at Asriel, as Frisk looked away, clearly not happy. "Who's Gaster?" You asked. "I don't know much about him... but we'll see!" Asriel responded.

When you asked about Gaster, Frisk was glaring deeply into the ground. Not facing anyone. All of you stood up as you noticed Toriel and Asgore coming your way.

They went behind you all and placed an arm on all of you as all of you smiled again. "Gaster is here, he brought a his little kids!" Toriel said while petting your head.

You giggled. You saw a tall figure coming all of your guys way and noticed he was a skeleton. "Hello.." The skeleton said.

"It's nice to see you again Dr.Gaster, we found a couple humans, are they okay with you?"

Asgore asked. Gaster's eyes widen quickly as he gasped in shock when he saw you, he grit his teeth, yet he nodded.

"It's surprising to see 2 humans here!" Gaster acted, crouched down to your level and booped your nose and Frisk.

Both if you giggled as Asriel just smiled wider. "I also brought Sans and Papyrus along." Gaster said while standing up.

You saw 2 small skeletons next to him on each side and there were Asriel's hight.

"You may play with them.. they are pretty shy though. I need to have a small meeting with Queen Toriel and King Asgore." You nodded.

You walked towards the small skeleton and smiled. "My name is (Y/N), and this is my little brother Frisk!" You said smiling while pointing at Frisk.

He smiled and waved. "Im Asriel!" The 2 skeletons smiled wider. "...I-I-Im S-Sans.. And.. This is P-Papyrus." One of them said. You smiled, and had a huge urge to hug then both.

"It's nice to meet you both!" You said while looking back at Frisk and Asriel. Frisk seemed to be happy meeting them.

Asriel doesn't look okay meeting them. "Azzy? You okay?" You asked giving a concerned look.

He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at you. "I'm fine, I'm fine!" He said while waving his paws in the air shaking them innocently. You sighed and nodded.

You looked back at the 2 skeletons and walked up to both of them. Asriel became uncomfortable and formed a bead of sweat and gritted his teeth. You crouched and patted both of their heads. They purred from your touch.

You sighed. "Hey (Y/N)?" Asriel called. "Yeah.?" You responded and looked back. "Can I talk to you for a bit..?" He asked. You nodded and sat up. You walked towards Asriel. He cupped your left ear and whispered.

"I don't really like Sans that much.. He always gets more attention when he's around.." You looked at him and giggled a bit. "I think thats called jealousy~" nudging him a bit. Asriel's eyes widen. "Im not jealous!"

He punched your shoulder. "Ow.." You groaned and rubbed where he punched you. "Are you okay (Y/n)?" Frisk walked up to you and held your arm. "Yeah."

"Sorry.. I didn't mean to punch too hard.." Asriel apologized. You smiled. "It's fine!" "Excuse.. me.." Sans called out. "Yes?" "Where is daddy?" Sans asked.

"He's inside talking to Toriel and Asgore." You said. Sans walked up more to you and hugged your leg. "Can you be my Mommy for now? ❤️"

"........"

"Ehhhhh?!"