Chapter 20 [FIGHT]

Frisk tugged on Cross' jacket as Cross snapped back into reality. "What happen? I sensed something was talking to you." Frisk said boldly. Sans was shocked since that actions were happening already. "Umm." Sans only replied as he looked away. "Who is Betty?" Frisk asked as Sans' eye sockets went black. "Nothin'." Sans replied and looked away. Frisk couldn't take that answer so simply. Frisk tightened his grip around Cross' Sleeve and pulled him down so Sans could face Frisk. Frisk gave a glare as Sans sweat dropped and was a bit uncomfortable how close Frisk was.

   "Tell me the truth, Sans." Frisk threatened as the atmosphere gets darker. Sans pulled away from the grip as Frisk continued to glare, waiting for an answer. "Who is Betty?" Frisk repeated. Sans sighed and looked at Frisk and gave him a 'are you serious' look. "Alright, kiddo. Just.. don't tell anyone." Frisk nodded.

*Sans explained who is Betty

*Sans explained that Betty killed (Y/N) many times.

*Frisk is angry

*Sans explains about (Y/N)'s human magic.

*Frisk is shocked and gets a large hint about (Y/n)'s RESET and CONTINUE abilities.

*Sans explains how-

  Sans stopped. Frisk tilted his head in confusion. "What? What happened?" Sans looked back at Frisk. "Kiddo, you won't believe me.. but.. here it goes.. Chara is alive." Sans told the truth and he expected Frisk to ask him who is Chara. Frisk' eyes widen as a gasp escape his mouth in utter shock. Sans faces Frisk in confusion. Frisk stares at the ground and Sans seems to notice that there is a aura of shock and saddens. "Frisk, are you okay?" Sans asks. Frisk didn't reply but continue to shake a bit. Frisk reaches out for his locket and it glows slightly. Sans' eyes sockets turn black as he was shocked from the locket.

   Frisk sighs and opens the locket and stares at the photo. Sans wanted to see as he leaned over a bit to take a glance. Frisk took a step back before Sans could see. "Sans... Can you leave me alone.. I-I got something to do.." Frisk said as he walked down the hill. Sans sighed as he stared at the sky. "Oh.. god.. What have I done."

  -3rd person view-

  Frisk walked down the hill as they closed the locket and released their grip about the object. Frisk continued to walked as they reached a small flat grass area. "Why am I... I..." Frisk said to himself as his hand turn into fists. "I must keep it a secret.. Gaster and I only know.. but.. (Y/n) doesn't remember." Frisk continues to say. Frisk sighed as they tried to Calm down. Frisk walked towards the town as they walked towards the area of the stage. Frisk spotted (Y/N) on her knees and crying slightly. Frisk frowned as they walked up the stairs. "(Y/n)." Frisk called out. (Y/n) faced Frisk as their eyes widen slightly.

  "Frisk? What are you doing here?" She asks as they stare at him with concern. Frisk continues to frown. "I must ask the same, sis. Why are you still here? Why aren't you at home?" Frisk asks, not answering (Y/n)'s question. (Y/n) frowned slightly as they thought if they should tell the truth or make their question cheesy. (Y/n) decided to tell the truth. "Well.. I'm still here because I felt like.. I'm missing something.. A memory? Perhaps." (Y/N) starts off as Frisk gasps lightly and know where the question is going. "Continue on."
"I must ask you this question.. Is Chara.. my sibling?" You ask. Frisks eye lids twitch from shock. "Chara... He is."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WHAT??" You yelled out shocked. Frisk nodded. (Y/n) stood up as they gripped Frisk by the shoulders and shook the none stop. "CHARASAIDHEHADFEELINGSFORMEANDHEDOESNTEVENKNOWTHATIMHISSIBLING??? ISCHARASTUPIDORSOMETHING???" You yelled as you continued to shake Frisk. Frisk fell as they landed on their back. "Owe. I'm so dizzy.." Frisk said weakly. (Y/N) just realized what she did and crouched next to Frisk. "Sorry.."

  -Frisk's POV-

   I fell to the ground as I felt very dizzy and light headed. "Owe. I'm so dizzy." I managed to say. (Y/n) walked over to me as I saw a small glitch of something pink behind her. "Sorry." She apologized. I got up quickly as I opened my eyes as (Y/N)'s eyes widen slightly to see my dim purple eyes. "Woah.." She said in shock. I smiled but I opened my eyes for an important reason. I looked behind (Y/n) too see a shadowy figure of a child who was wearing pink. I realized who this was. "Betty?" I blurted out. The shadowy figure's eyes widen as I called their name. "Betty?" (Y/n)'s eyes widen as well. I looked away and sweat dropped. "Um.. Okay.." I took a deep breathe and sighed.

  "I know that someone is with you, sis. Betty. A spell." I said as her eyes widen. "Betty?! Where? I thought Cha--" (Y/N) stops and realizes where she was going. I give her a confused look and wanted her to go on. "Nothing.." She finally finishes. I look over to where (Y/n)'s shoulder is and found that the child was looking at me while smiling creepily. I sweat dropped as I noticed that there was a... I don't know what that thing is.. but it looks like a monster and it's smiling at me too.

   "Aww~ You figured that it was me~!" A voice cooed as the atmosphere got darker. (Y/n) and I stand sup and look around. A pink light appeared as I tried to dodged it but (Y/n) went in front of me and her soul turns into a shield. My eyes widen in shock.

So this is what Sans meant..

  "Sis? Your soul!" I said as I tugged her sleeve. "Don't worry." She said as she smiled. "It's only called human magic." She answered as she summons a [weapon] and plop she disappeared. I grit my teeth. 'OMG.. WHY DID THE AUTHOR TRY TO MAKE ME SAY THAT??' I yelled in my head as I heard weapons clattering and it snapped me out of my thoughts. I hear slight grunting and--.... 'Why am I thinking dirty mind... Frisk! Calm down me!' I thought as I run towards the noise and saw the child fighting with a hot pink scythe and (Y/N) holding a [weapon]. 'Holy crap! Imma get some pop corn' I smiled harder as I closed my eyes once again.

Bonus:

  "Betty.." Sans said. Frisk tried not to laugh but a snicker came out. "What." Sans asked. "Your face! You look like you just did #2 in your pants!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
People ask me if they can make fan art. Go ahead! I can check them out when you guys can tag me in!

See ya next time