Chapter 13 [Before]

-Before you and Frisk fell-
.
.
.
.
   Mom's POV
  I got home pretty late since my boss was so strict on us.. I sighed as I opened the door, I noticed it was 6:30 p.m. I looked around to see nothing but darkness. I switched on the light as I saw a note on the dining table. I walked over to it as I read carefully. 

Hey mom,
Me and (Y/n) are going to be hiking! We'll be home later soon.
So don't be too worried when were gone, okay?
We'll see you around 5-6 pm
See ya soon!
-Frisk

I smiled as I mumbled "Ok..". I sighed as I placed my bag on the table and sat on the couch. I switched on the TV as I waited for them to get back. I looked at the time. 6:32 P.M. My eyes widen a bit and checked the note. 'We'll see you around 5-6' 'It's 6:32... Where are you guys?' I thought while thinking. I began to feel anxious and sat back down the couch. 'I should take a small nap..' I thought as I yawned.

.

.

.

.

.

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

I woke up as I immediately looked at the clock. 7:57 p.m. My eyes widen from what time it was. "Frisk?! (Y/N)?!" I called.

*But Nobody came

I grit my teeth as I fast walked over to the door and opened it. I was expecting Frisk and (Y/n) but it was Jack instead. "Jack! What brings you here?" I asked as I sweat dropped a bit. "Hello, Mrs. (M/N). I was just asking if Frisk is still going to my house. They said that he's gonna visit me after their hike." I gave him a shocked expression. "Wha? Did they tell you which mountain they went?!" I yelled. Jack flinched at my anger and nodded .

  "Frisk said that they are going to a mountain where a legend is.." Jack's voice trailed off. My eyes widen. "No.." I muttered. "Hm?" "...Just go.." I said. "Huh?" "JUST LEAVE!" I yelled as I slammed the door. Tear started to form in my eyes as I walked over where I placed the note and gripped on the paper as the tears flowed down my face. "Why?" I asked my self. "WHY DID YOU CLIMB THE DAMN MOUNTAIN?!" I screamed as I threw the paper and threw my bag to the floor and flipped the table. I covered my face as tears flowed quickly. I growled as I looked back at the paper. The paper was turned over as I saw a little writing on it. 'At mountain Ebott.' My eyes widen from the location and crumbled the paper. I was about to get my bag but a photo slipped off.

  The photo..

   Don't forget..

   It was a photo of Frisk in the middle, Me next to Frisk on his right, and (Y/N) on Frisk' left.

  I slammed my fist to the ground as I frowned. I grabbed my keys as I opened the door and headed towards my car. "Please be okay.." I mumbled.

.

.

.

.

.

   I arrived at Mountain Ebott as I exited the car. I wondered around for a bit and found (Y/N)'s phone. I quickly took it and tried to turn it on. It was still in good condition! Somehow.. I typed in her pass word as the screen automatically went into the camera. I noticed there was a new photo and I examined it. It was the sunset.. but I noticed that there was a tall shadow that looked like a skeleton. I cringed as I saw holes on his hand. I sighed in relief as I placed (Y/n)'s phone in my pocket and decided to hike the mountain. Before I climbed I saw (Y/N)'s car! FEAR took over me as I quickly started to hike up the mountain. The car was just parked... I ran all the way up as I noticed foot prints. I followed them as I panted lightly.

  "Where are you??" I asked my self. I turned to a corner as I saw foot steps were on the cliff. The photo area.
I grew a bit angry as I ran towards other foot steps that led.. to.. a cave... There was a vine that was snapped as I took a step back before I fall in. I was about to lean over and see what's down the hole but a voice caught my action. "Miss? What are you doing?" I turned around to see a child with brown hair but had pink highlights at the end. She wore a purple and Pink sweater and a hot pink skirt. Purple leggings and brown boots. Her eye color is Pink too.. Strange. Her expression was filled with concern and worry. "I have to ask you the same question, Child.."I said. The kid frowned as she smiled. "I'm Betty!" She introduced.

  "Betty.." I repeated. She nodded. "Mmhm!" I closed my eyes.. "I..I-I'm (M/n).." I responded. Betty wore an expression that was concerned. "Are you okay? Please tell me what happened.." She asked. I sighed and walked out of the cave. "Long Story.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm sorry.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
"It's okay.." I said. Betty stared at me with sad eyes. "I'm so sorry that I asked!" Betty apologized. I nodded. "It's... okay.." "I can help!" She requested. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah! I know a safer way down the underground." She said as she stood up. I uncrossed my legs as I stood up too. "Where.." "Here! Follow me." I followed Betty and walked over towards the cave. I walked in front of her as I glanced down. I see nothing but black. I felt a kick on my back as I fell. I screamed as I heard Betty's final words for me.

"Enjoy your time in the underground.."

  Small Bonus:

  Betty faced palmed. "Why do I have to kick (M/N)." Betty asked herself. "Why does the author always do this?!?" Betty yelled at the sky as (M/n) turned towards me. "What? "Author?"" (M/N) repeated. Betty sighed. "I screwed up.."

  Take 2!