Chapter 3 [Growing Up]

"Mom?!" You yelled out surprised, voice cracking a bit. Sans smiled and giggled. "Mama!" You sighed and patted his head. "What am I going to do with you?" You said while smiling afterwards.

Frisk laughed as Asriel sighed. You faced them. "What's so funny Frisk?" You asked while blushing slightly. "Sans just called you mom!" Frisk responded while he started to laugh once again.

You blushed and glared. "Shut up!" You yelled embarrassed. You looked at the other skeleton.

Sans followed where you were looking at. "That's Papyrus!" He said. You nodded. You walked up to the smaller skeleton and tapped his shoulder.

He turned around innocently and tilted his head. "Hello, Do you wanna come hang out with us along with your brother?" You asked.

Papyrus nodded and ran to Sans and hugged his arm. You giggled. "Hey Frisk!" You called out. "Yea?" "You wanna meet other monsters?"

Frisk nodded excitedly and ran up to you and hugged you. "Hey Azzy?" You called. "Yes?" "Can Frisk and I walk around the underground and visit the town?" You asked.

Asriel sweat dropped, but nodded. "I'll tell  my parents and Gaster that you guys are walking around town. You nodded.

"Sans, keep Asriel company, okay?" You asked. Sans nodded along with Papyrus. "Okay, We'll be back soon!" You said while you started to walk and holding Frisk's hand. "Yeah.. I bet.."

You met Alphys..

You met Undyne

You visited Sans

You visited Papyrus

You met Muffet

You met Mettaton

You never thought about one person. You forgot. You forgot. You forgot. You forgot. You forgot.

.

.

.

"That's your fault isn't it?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ahh.. Ya want some coffee, (Y/n)?" Frisk asked you handing the mug to you. You stared at it, then soon accepting the offer. "Thanks.."

You picked up the mug and took a small sip. All of you guys grew up. You grew taller, Undyne became a royal guard.

Alphys was Dr. Gasters partner. Sans and Papyrus... I'm not sure. And as for you.. You were Gaster's assistant now. You closed your eyes as you put the mug down.

And as for Frisk? He looks the same. He didn't grow taller. His personality didn't change.

"(Y/N).. You okay?" Frisk asked while sweat dropping. "Oh.. Sorry... And yes." You responded. Frisk smiled once more.

"You wanna visit Sans and Papyrus? They said there changing into their uniforms for the first time!" He said. You smiled.

"Sure! I guess it would be X-traodinary!" You said. You and Frisk laughed and laughed until both of you had tears in your eyes.

You sighed and giggled. Did I tell you that you taught Sans puns? Yeah.. "Okay.. Lets go!" You said while holding Frisk's hand.

"Hehe.. You finally hold my hand like the good old days.." Frisk said. You smiled and blushed  slightly. "Okay.. Try not to retell the story to the readers please!" You said nervously, marking a finger on your lips, signaling to be quite. "Readers?" Frisk repeated.

"Um.. uh...nothing!" You said. "Okay.." You and Frisk began to walk outside the house Toriel gave you and called it the 'ruins' You walked around the town and looked around.

"AH! HUMANS!" You heard a voice call you both. Both of you looked towards the voice and saw Papyrus waving. Both of you ran up to him.

"You looked so cool in the uniform!" You complemented. Frisk agreed. Papyrus blushed slightly and smiled wider. You looked around. "Where's Sans?" You asked while Frisk walked and sat down.

"HE'S OVER THERE! BUT HE'S TOO SHY TO SHOW US HIS UNIFORM!" Papyrus responded and pointed to a pillar. You looked at he pillar he was pointing at.

  "Sans! Don't be shy! I've been through worst since I'm Gaster's assistant!" You said. You heard a sigh behind the pillar.

"You have a point, kiddo. But I look pretty stupid in this uniform.." Sans said. You frowned. "Don't think that, just think that your wearing your normal sweater!" you said.

"Alright.." Sans faced all of you as Frisk began to crack up. "What?" "You look like a giant X!" Frisk laughed "(Y/N) was right! It was X-traordiary!"

You and Sans began to laugh as Papyrus just sighed. "It's surprising that you joined the Royal guard. "Dr. Gaster will be pleased once he saw you in the uniform." You said.

Sans blushed and felt something unusual. Did a skeleton gain feelings towards a human? "Hey Sans!" You called out.

Sans snapped out of his thoughts and stared at you. "You should be practicing with Undyne soon, you have a chance you warm up."

You stated. Sans nodded. "Also, Papyrus?" "YES HUMAN?" "Frisk and I will be watching you guys practice. Try your best!" You said. Papyrus nodded feeling more encouraged.

    You and Frisk began to walk to Mettaton place since he told you guys he has a surprise for you both. You and Frisk arrived at the place Mettaton  wanted to meet you guys.

You and Frisk looked around. "Where do you think he is?" You asked. "I don't know.." Frisk responded. "Heya darlings!" Mettaton called behind you both. "Oh! Hi!" Frisk said.

"I never thought you actually come!" You smiled. "Why do you want to meet us?" Frisk asked. "Oh! I kinda came to warn you fellas.." You tilted your head in confusion.

"What do you mean?" You asked. "Well... I saw a kid like Frisk with White hair and a black and white hoodie, or a poncho.. and I think that I saw a scarf as well. They also had white pale skin.. If you see him.

Please don't be afraid to tell Asgore or me.." he said seriously. You felt nervous and more cautious. Frisk seems to treat it normally. "Okay.. We'll be alert." You said. Mettaton smiled.

"Also, I have something for you guys." He said while grabbing something. "Here!" He handed you both a golden locket.

"Gaster told me to give this to you." Both of you took the golden locket and placed it on. "I'll be going to be training now. You two be careful." Both of you nodded.

You looked at Frisk. "That's unusual. Lets go watch Sans, Papyrus, and Mettaon train." Frisk nodded. "W...y...F....k...ne...he..."

You heard a voice. You turned around. "Is something wrong, (Y/N)?" Frisk asked. You nodded. "Let's just go."

         ????? POV

  'Tch.. That little brat.. Why would be tell my appearance..'  I sighed and looked at the (H/C) haired girl and blushed. 'Why does she look... cute?'  thought.

I looked at the child next to her and gritted my teeth. "Why is Frisk near her?" I said out loud. The (H/C) haired girl looked back. I hid behind the pillar. 'Crap...' I looked at her more.

She had (H/C) (H/L) hair, (E/c) eyes, and [favorite outfit] that suited her. I blushed madly at her appearance.  "Is something wrong (Y/N)?"

'Okay, her name is (Y/N)' "Let's just go." She said. Her voice is so soothing.. 'Too bad she won't see anyone anymore tomorrow..' I smirked and walked away.