XXX Chapter 22 [Awaken to the real world] XXX

"At last, you finally realized

"At last, you finally realized. You were the one curious of this story? Can't you see that everyone is suffering by the readers who rush the author? Don't worry. I would never make my friends suffer! Of course not, I would at least do something.. a little less painful. I can at least imagine your reaction of this chapter.. Or should I even call it that.. Ah, I gotten a better name. Awaken to the real world. I would love to see the story of the plot and twists. Aww~ How nice of you! You read this far.

I can't wait for you to finally get it~ =)"

Crying, yet not quite understanding. Sitting up quickly as you felt tears flow down a bit, surprising you. "What..?" You asked out. You looked at your appearance as you were wearing your cloths where the sacrifice happened. You still had that slash on your clothing but their was no blood. You noticed that the slash mark was stitched up. You looked around the area as you noticed you were in a house.. but.. it was quite odd. "Where... am I?" You asked yourself as you tried to stand up but you felt instant pain everywhere as you winced in pain and groaned. You finally felt the slash in your stomach was aching with terrible pain.

   Trying your best to stand up, you held your stomach as you closed you right eye as it glitched into a X and disappeared. You opened your right eye as you looked at your free hand as it glitched. Your eyes widen as your soul summoned without your command as their was an X on your (S/C) soul. Your eyes widen more as you felt you were feeling squeezed and energy was draining quickly. You saw you HP as it was draining.

   XXX HP - 10/20 XXX

XXX Hp - 5/20 XXX

Falling down on your knees. You gripped onto your chest as the pain lingered. "...What is going on?" You asked a you gained your energy as you limped towards the door. You opened it, well... slammed it open. You ran outside as you were in the surface. The sky wasn't white, it was yellow and mixed with welcoming colors. You saw monsters and humans all over the area and saw Asgore and Toriel.. but they were dressed differently. Suddenly, someone bumps into you as you yelped. "Oh! I-I-I'm so sorry!" The monster apologized. Your eyes widen as you felt imagines flash threw your vision. "U-undyne?" You muttered out. Undyne tilted her head. "H-How do you kn-know my name?" She asked. You stood completely still.

You didn't know how to respond to that. "W-Well.. You seem new! W-W-Welcome to Underswap." Undyne said as she smiled and blushed slightly. You smiled but you were struggling to keep it on. "Y-Y-You should meet Q-Queen Toriel, and Asgore.." She said. You nodded. She leaded you to Toriel as she looked down at you in surprise. "Oh my! Young one, are you alright?" She asked as she went on her knees and placed her hands on your shoulders. "What do you mean, Queen Toriel?" You asked. you already knew the respects from your world.

"You.. I can sense the you're tired.. Are you in pain my child?" Toriel asked. You felt another flash of images as you saw Toriel with you.. Frisk.. and XXXXX. You snapped back into reality as she called you. "Human.. Are you sure you're alright.." Toriel asks. You felt tired all of the sudden but you were determined to stay up. "Y-Yeah.." You replied as you smiled. Toriel sighed. "I can see tiredness within you, human. I can feel the aura of your soul.." She said. Toriel placed her hand near your chest as your soul was summoned. "No!" You yelled.. but it was already too late. Her eyes widen as their was a large red X on your soul. "Oh my! Child!! You're not alright!" Toriel yelled.

You un-summoned your soul as you tried to walk away. Monsters were talking, mumbling, about you. "Everyone, quite down.." Toriel said as they voices shut off immediately. "This human is in utter pain. Please, everyone, please treat her carefully. She might be fragile as you may think." She says as she gave you a warm smile. You felt that you saw your Toriel doing the same thing when you and Frisk fell. "Heh, Kiddo. Thats rare.." A voice said. You turned around to see.. Papyrus? "Papyrus?" You called, again accidentally. "Oh? You know my name? Wow, I must be famous." He said. you tried not to laugh but you snickered instead.

"Anyways kiddo, I found this monster. That randomly came like you. He seems a bit like my brother.. or you even know him?" Papyrus asked as he took a puff of smoke. "He's a Sans.. but.. I'm not sure." Papyrus said. The monster that Papyrus was talking about reveled himself. You made eye contract with the monster as your eyes widen.. Cross. Cross' eyes widen as well. This was the real time you reunited.. Again.

Wow. You must've been really eager to read this. I hope you all-- Hey what? What? Noo!

Wow. Chara took my laptop, rude... oh wait. He completed a chapter for me. And.. made a mean message to my fellow readers.. Well. too bad..

Unedited