XXX Chapter 24 [X-Event] XXX

[Unedited] Im going to Utah tomorrow and I can't update...
The Gaster blaster shot as you as you didn't dodge. You let the blaster hit you as you groaned in pain.

-17 HP
3/20 HP XXX

Papyrus went on his knees to help you as you held you chest. Your soul was breaking, bit, by bit. No one even noticed, and you don't want anyone to notice. You stood up as Cross' Gaster blaster blasted the building next to you as pieces started to come off. The boulders of a building was coming Papyrus', Humans, Monsters, and you as you were trying to form a shield but Sans and UF Sans basted the pieces as it shattered. You crossed your arms in front of your face as you were suddenly pulled by your arm. "You...Again??" Cross asked as his eyes glowed purple. Sans was holding you by the arm as your eyes widen with terror.

  You weren't used to anyone touching you. You snatched your arm back as Sans looked at you shocked. "Kid?" You didn't reply since you knew he was trying to stop you. You pushed Sans and UF Sans out of the way as you ran towards Cross. "W-Wait! Why are you doing this??" A voice called. You looked to your right to see Chara, US Sans, and Ink. Cross glared at them as you took this as an surprise attack. You kicked Cross in the stomach and used your other leg to hit his head, you twirled a bit as landed onto the ground. "Nice, kiddo." Sans said. "Yeah...That was easy.." UF Sans said as he stared at Cross' vulnerable body,

  You were guilty from your actions, but you decide not to show it. "Wow...That was quite...simple.." Ink said as US Sans nodded. "I think it's a good idea to make him unconscious, so we can help him while he's not awake.." US Sans said. Chara shook their head. "[*You don't think it's a good idea..]" You sighed as you stared at Cross. Papyrus took a puff of smoke as sighed. "Here's we go again with the alternate versions..." Papyrus said as he walked over to Ink. Papyrus was about to place his cigarette butt on Ink's skull but Ink held his arm before he can. "What did you do now, bone head?" Papyrus asked. "Nothing pal. Nothing. We're sorry for this. We'll leave now ok?" Ink replied as he sweat dropped.

  "Sans..." Ink called. Every Sans looked at Ink. "Ahh.. This Sans.." Ink pointed at Sans as he continue to stare at Ink. "Take the other half of your soul. It's time to go home." "Oh...Sure.." Sans walked over to Cross as he crouched to his level, you watched as a white half soul appeared and a red outline next to Cross' soul outline. Sans took his soul back as he reattached it to his own once again. Sans was relived as he stood up. "Hey guys.. I need to tell you something.." You said as everyone stared at you. You sweat dropped and you frowned. "Well, Cross is acting like this... because of me..." You confessed. Everyone slightly gasped. "I know that you might hate me after this, but I actually created the X-Event...I was curious and I couldn't help it.." Ink's eye pupils soon turn into a red arrow and an upside down arrow.

  "But...A Sacrifice is a sacrifice... And I've made one... And I need to do it once again." You smiled as your soul summoned in front of you. The X was bleeding as blood covered your soul. Chara walked up to you as terror was on their eyes, they suddenly hugged you as you stumbled a bit. Chara released the hug as they looked back at Cross. They started to glitch into Chara, then back to Cross. Everyone started to leave but Ink stayed. He was actually glaring at you. "Wait! Aren't we going to help him?" US Sans asked as everyone ignored him and continued their way.

  Suddenly, An arm griped on Chara as it reveled C!Chara. "Oh boy. You've made a huge mistake." C1Chara said as he griped onto Chara's soul. They're DETERMINATION was draining quickly as C!Chara use they're DETERMINATION as their own. You pulled Chara out of the way as the draining stopped. There was soon a large purple explosion. The dust faded as there stood The true X-Event.. Chara.. You held Chara as they were in pain. "Greetings, thank you for waking me up..." There was soon a black flash for a moment. "Thank you dear (Y/N) for making this event. I sure adore it. Cross was being too silly with your work! Especially that he is so weak for everything." XE!Chara said as they smiled.

"Chara...Stop this! I didn't mean it to be this way!" You yelled. XE!Chara laughed. "Though, I do like you. I decided to ignore those hard feelings and continue what Cross and I have started.. and you have created
(Y/n)." XE!Chara said as they summoned their hack knife. "C-Chara.." Ink called out as he was shocked to see someone he hasn't seen in a while. "Ink, (Y/N)? What's going on here?" Sans asked getting suspicious. XE!Chara smiled then, in a flash, XE!Chara made the atmosphere into black and purple as his eyes were purple and red as an X.

  Your soul formed into a shield as you did your best to cover the spell, you noticed you were blocking it but the shield was cracking .....

   You failed.

You fell to the ground as the spell lingered. It soon stopped as everything turned black for a quick second as you were suddenly next to XE!Chara. "(Y/N) is from my world, so I decided to take what Gaster created." XE!Chara said. You had only had 1 HP left. You were weak, tired, but you were DETERMINED to stop the chaos. But you were too weak. XE!Chara smiled as he soon looked back at Ink, Papyrus, Chara, and US Sans. "What happened?... Where....are...they?" Papyrus asked as he looked around the white atmosphere. "Chara, your intentions are different than Cross'! Drop that soul or I'll be obligated to hurt you." Ink threatened as he gripped onto his giant paintbrush. Nightmare stopped him as his tentacles held his arms back.

  "Not so fast, Little brush, This guy... is full of surprises." Nightmare says as Ink tried to reach for his brush but soon, NM stabbed his arm through as he let go of the brush. "I am pretty guilty for seeing one of a member of our Alternative Universe. I wish not to say that I can't stop on what I enjoy. I always wondered if I can find an AU similar to ours.. just like this one. You've done good protecting all those worlds, Ink. Whatever, it;s time to pay Nightmare back for his help. I'll...ask you what you saved for me later." XE!Chara said as they continued to smile. There stood a vial of a white substance. You knew what it was. A soul.... There was another vial on the opposite side... your eyes widen as you felt like your soul was getting crushed. It was the rest of your soul.

  *Remember that X!Chara used your other half of your soul? X!Chara thought that it was rude to use someone's soul that is someone he likes. He abandoned your other soul. Ink found it and knew it was yours. He saved you from the past too...

"NO!!!" Ink yelled as he struggled by NM's grip. "Oh... look how desperately inside you.. But this is your fault and you know it." NM said. XE!Chara raised their arm as they gripped onto their hack knife and slashed that ground. The ground soon turned purple but there was a left over space for you, Chara, Papyrus, and US Sans. "C....Ch...Chara.." You muttered. You felt all the human and monster souls getting marked. XE!Chara looked at you, they had guilt, but they mostly had their smile. "S..S-Stop.." You said as you tried to lift your body up by your arms. "Dear (Y/n), you can't control the way I am now!~ Besides...you know that it's your fault... Better stories always have blood and tear.. Am I right (Y/N)? Ink? Don't worry! If I kill you by accident.. I can make you come back like nothing happened.. not with our old power.. but our new power."

XXX [OVERWRITE] XXX