Chapter 18 [Remember]

You backed away from what Frisk was acting. "Frisk.." You called out. Frisk smiled and giggled. "Aww! Sis, don't you remember?" Frisk asked. Frisk gipped onto the knife as they attempted to attack. You dodged as you ran towards Sans and pulled him away. "(Y/n), I knew this was going to happen!" Cross yelled at you, you ignored his words as you dragged him away from the stage. You looked around to see everyone was running. You tried to look for Gaster as you found him in the corner. You let go of your grip around Cross' jacket as you ran towards Gaster as you pulled him down to your height.

   "Explain!" You demanded. Gaster was speechless and didn't know what was wrong. "I don't know.. We have to get out." He said as he pushed you behind him. Frisk teleported down the stage and violated the monsters. "Please!! Please spare me and my children!" A mother yelled. You immediately looked over to your left to see a monster who was protecting her children. Frisk didn't listen as they were about to stab the mother. You ran toward them and summoned your soul. It was still half.. You knew what that means. Chara is still with us.

  Your half soul formed in a shield as it blocked the knife from Frisk. The mother looked at you in surprise, "Thank you!" She said as she ran off. You summoned a [weapon] as you tried to attack Frisk. He dodged as he smirked. "Sis, you finally made yourself useful for once! Congrats!" His smirked widened. "Guess I have to bring you fate, big sis." Frisk said as he was about to slash the sharp blade at you. You blocked it with your shield and kicked Frisk. You were have regret all over your body and your heart was aching. How could your one and only brother do this?

  Frisk got back up, "Your stronger than before!" In a blink, Frisk was right in front of you as you tried to block. You had no impact, you opened your eyes to see Gaster and Sans. "Both of you, get out." Gaster commanded. Sans dragged you away from Frisk and Gaster as you looked at Cross. You saw Chara was on his side. You ignored The gaze from Chara as you got up from your own steps.

"Cross, I know a place." Before Cross could answer, you dragged him towards an area. You reunited with Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, and Mataton. "HUMAN! BROTHER! WHATS GOING ON?" Papyrus asked. "There is no time for an explanation." You replied. "We only have to get out of here.. Frisk.... Frisk is...no longer on our side.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" "Frisk... he's killing the monsters." Papyrus gasped in shock. "N-NO! THATS NOT TRUE!" Papyrus argued. "THE HUMAN WOULD NOT DO THAT! AFTER ALL HE DID FOR US..." Papyrus' voice trailed off. "Papyrus.. we have to trust (Y/N).. she is a sister of Frisk." Undyne interfered. Papyrus sighed. "THAT IS TRUE..." "A-A-At least F-Frisk is okay. W-Were okay." Alphys said. You smiled, they were defending you. "ALRIGHT.. HUMAN. LEAD THE WAY." You grinned in approval. You started to run towards the area where Frisk was. Frisk was close to stabbing Toriel. You ran in time as you blocked it. "My child..!" Toriel gasped in surprise. "Get out. Take Asgore and Asriel. I'll take care of this." You said as you placed an arm around Toriel and ran away from Frisk' attack.

"Toriel. Please listen.." You pleaded. Toriel thought for a moment. "...Okay.." She replied as she stood up. "I'm going to make sure Frisk is back to normal.." you said as Toriel stood up while groaning in pain a bit. Toriel nodded as she made her way towards Asgore and Asriel. You walked closer where Frisk was and Gaster. Both of them seem to be winning. Frisk was about to make an attack on Gaster, you blocked it with your [weapon], catching them both a surprised expression. You were DETERMINED to help Frisk calm down, while Gaster can work and try to solve his problem with his reset possibilities. You pushed Gaster (But not literary) away as you told him to go and try to RESET.

Gaster stared at you with a determined eyes and worried ones. You smiled as you gave him a stare to not give up. You faced Frisk once more as you were filled with [Trait]. You summoned your [Weapon] as you glared slightly at Frisk. Though, Regret was written all over you. You had to take care of this TIMELINE. You took a sharp breathe and attempt to attack Frisk. Frisk dodged as he tried to hit you from behind. You immediately blocked the blade as you pushed Frisk back and kicked his legs and managed to cut his shoulder. He chuckled as he clutched his wound on his shoulder as blood began to cover his hand. You took a long deep breathe and tried to FIGHT Frisk but you were stopped by Cross. "(Y/n), you've done enough." Now let me finish this..." He said as he pushed you behind him as he summoned his Gaster Blaster.

He aimed it at Frisk but you couldn't really except this fate. You been through enough, you were done seeing the people you care about dying in front of you while we're doing nothing! You pushed Sans out of the way and slid over to Frisk. You held their vulnerable body as you kicked the knife away. The Gaster blaster aimed at you both but your HALF soul formed into a shield. ".....sis...." Came a low hum from Frisk. You quickly faced him. "...You really are an...idiot" He said as his soul formed in front of you as you saw it shatter slightly. "I'm... sorry.." You said. You were holding your [weapon] in your other hand which stabbed Frisk. The blade was through his stomach and blood started to drip down his mouth.

He smiled. "Heh... Sis.... You were my only... sunshine.... I'm sorry." Frisk smiled. "Make peace once again.." He said as his soul shattered into pieces.
"HUMAN!!!" Papyrus screamed as you turned to your left to see Papyrus with terrified eyes. You un summoned your soul as the blade disappeared as well. You sighed and stood up. "Papyrus, you should know..."

"Im the only one who is DETERMINED." You summoned a Reset and Continue screen. "I was the one who caused this chaos.... I have these possibilities." You smiled. "Guess I have to finished what I have started."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

..

.

.

.

.

"Thats right..."