Chapter 6 [Alive..?]

"Ugh.... hugh.." You groaned. Your eyes widen as you sat up. You were laying down in a white void. You looked where you were laying down at. A pool of your own blood. Gross. You felt the urge to gage, and you did anyways, you then looked at your body. There was still a cut from Chara, but you don't feel any pain at all. (GENO INSERTS)

You stood up and looked around. Only more white. "H..Hello...?" You called out. "Hello?" "Hello?!" You yelled. No response. You began to feel worried on what you remembered. You sat on your knees as you heard something behind you. "Hello?" A voice called. You turned around. It was a skeleton. But... Why does he look like Sans? The figure turned around and spotted you he spotted a pool of blood next you as you were facing the ground.

"Oh my god! Are you okay??" The skeleton asked you. He quickly walked up to you and went on his knees and held your arms. He had a scarf and Ink on his cheek. You were too tired to explain what the rest looked like. "I-Im Fine.." You said. The figure cringed as he saw the cut in your body. "Oh my Asgore.." He placed his boney hand on you as he healed you as you closed your eyes. You opened your eyes and saw there was no mark at your stomach. Your eyes widen. "Woah! How'd you do that?" You asked. The figure smirked. "Mmmmagic!" He said as he did the jazz hands. You laughed.

"Sorry for not telling you who I am.. Im Ink!Sans. But you can just call me Ink for short." Ink said. You nodded, and yet was confused why his name was Sans. "Thank you for finding me.. and also healing me too." Ink smiled. "No prob! May I ask you one question though..?" He began. "You already asked one question.. hehe." You tried to contain your giggled but failed. "Oh.. Your right.." After a short while of silence both of you laughed. "S-Sorry. You may ask.." You said. Ink nodded.

"What happened.. I mean like.. d-did you go through a genocide run?" Ink asked. Flashes on memories came into your mind as tears began to shed. "Oh... Sorr-" You clenched on to his scarf and cried. "Sorry.. That I asked.." Ink said as he frowned. You sighed and calmed down. "There was a child named "Chara" and they had white hair, pale skin, a black and white hoodie. I sacrificed for my closest friend named Sans and gave up my life and ended up here.." You said.

Ink took a while to comprehend the whole situation then soon nodded. "Here.." Ink grabbed something and it was a sketch book. "I have to meet someone real quick. You can draw while you wait." Ink said as he gave you the sketch book and a few pencils. "I'll be back.. just wait here.. Okay?" You nodded. Ink created a portal and jumped in. The portal closed as you looked at the sketch book.

"Only if you were here.." You mumbled as you opened the sketch book and began to draw Frisk and You.