Ch.1-Moving

Alexa's POV:

"MOM" "MOM"

i yelled running down the stairs. i was going to ask her at what time does my plane leave to San Antonio Texas. You guys are wondering why i'm moving to San Antonio Texas and how old i am and all the other stuff. Well i'm Alexa Henderson and i'm 16 years old. I am moving to San Antonio Texas with my two best friends Brooke Payne and Nathalie West. They're both 16 years old.

Our parents are letting us move to San Antonio Texas because my Cousin Nick Sanchez lives there. He is 19 years old. Nick bought me and my best friends a house. JUST FOR US!!! He is going to be our guardian until we are 18. He signed us up for school and he did more things.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Alexa! You are growing up so fast i can't believe you're moving to Texas!" My mom said with a happy and sad tone.

"I know mom" i said as i hugged her.

Then she said "Alexa your plane leaves at 5 pm so you have 2 hours to get ready"

"Okay, but remember that we have to pick up Brooke and Nathalie!!" i said excitedly.

"Yes i know Alexa" my mom said.

-

-

-

-

It was 4:20, My mom and I were waiting in the car waiting for Brooke to come so we can go pick up Nathalie.

Gosh Brooke takes so long. I thought to myself.

I faced to the window and FINALLY Brooke decided to come out.

She was walking to my mom's car with about 5 suit cases.

My mom helped her put them in the trunk. We drove off to Nathalie's house. We got there in about 4 minutes.

-

-

We were at the airport waiting for our plane. My mom already left. It finally came. as we were walking Nathalie said "WOW! i can't believe we are actually going to SAN ANTONIO TEXAS!!!" she said very excited. You can see in her face that she was looking forward to moving to San Antonio.

-

-

-

-

-

-

We were in the plane and we all sat together.

"So are you guys excited?" i asks Brooke and Nathalie.

"YES ALEXA!!!! I still can't believe that we are getting OUR OWN HOUSE!!!" Brooke said as she whispered yelled.

Then Nathalie said "This is going to be so much fun!"

-

-

-

-

-

A/N : Hey guys sorry this first chapter wasn't really interesting or long. I was just telling you guys a little bit about the characters. Anyways thanks for reading! Please keep reading i promise it will be better! :) <3