"Yeah yeah, just give me the papers nigga. I'm ready ta' go." I said cuttin' him off then snatchin' the papers and signin' my name.

These motherfuckers just kept talkin' about bullshit and took forever to do everythin'. I didn't want ta' here nothin' else. I'm just ready ta' go. It's bad enough a nigga gotta walk around wit these shitty ass crutches but it's coo'.

"Oh and here is the DNA test you requested." He said handin' me a white envelope.

Oh shit...

I forgot all about that shit.

"Nah, I don't need that. Trash that fa' me." I said not takin' it.

"Sorry we're not allowed to. I'll just leave this here." He said as Bri walked in and took a seat in the chair.

"What's that?" She asked when she noticed the envelope.

"Nothing bab-"

"The DNA test, you guys requested." The doctor said cuttin' me off.

I wanted ta' smack the shit out this nigga, I know he did that shit ta' be smart.

"DNA test?" She said scrunchin' her face up.

"Yes. The one you requested." He said passin' her the envelope.

Shit...

"Oh yeah?" She said lookin' over ta' me, openin' it.

I couldn't do shit else but sit there wit my mouth shut. I couldn't even lie because my name was on the shit.

"Lyndon Baines King Jr....." She began to read, smartly.

"99.99%" She said lookin' at me wit anger all over her face.

"Thanks Doctor." She close mouth smiled at him as he told her you're welcome then walked out.

"You're a fucking pussy." She said throwin' the paper at me and gettin' up from the chair.

"Watch yo' mouth." I spoke sternly as I was gettin' up.

"You ain't shit." She shook her head, grabbin' my crunches.

"How? Cause I wanted ta' make sure Brooklyn was mine when you fucked some one while we wasn't together?" I asked snatchin' my crunches from ha'.

"Do you think I would have unprotected sex with someone else? Are you really that dumb?" She asked.

"Don't matter, condoms pop." I said.

"Fuck you." She said before walkin' out.

I huffed and made my way ta' the door and left out. I know I was wrong for going behind ha' back and doin' that shit but I know I'm not wrong for actually doin' it. A nigga gotta be sure.

I made my way down the hall ta' the room where Brooklyn was in because I wasn't about ta' leave without seein' my baby.

"Uh sir, have you just been discharged?" A nurse stopped me.