Chapter 28: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!

Recap: "Alex, you still in here?" I question, but when I looked further more to my right, I saw an all too familiar face...

"NATALIA?!"

"Surprise..." She said while staring at me with no emotion, but deep down I knew she was pissed.

Fuck...
______________________________

I was trying to process the fact that Natalia's back already. She's actually back, I'm extremely happy, but shit, I'm in so much trouble...

"I wanted to surprise you, but clearly I'm the one that's surprised. By the way... how were things with Vanessa? Did you have fun?"

Shit, she's more than pissed.

I felt horrible for not telling Natalia, but now I definitely feel worse. The part that sucks though, is that if I were to tell her, she would have been put in serious danger. I was not going to risk it.

I looked at Alex with a slight glare. "Hey, she threatened to break my equipment if I didn't tell her." He replied.

"It's fine, Alex. You can go ahead and leave."

Alex packed his things up, said bye to both of us, then left out the door.

"Well, Fernando?! When were you going to fucking tell me!?" She yelled, anger clear in her voice.

"Natalia, trust me I really wanted to, but I—"

"No, don't you dare say you couldn't, because we both know you could. You just chose not to." She spat.

"Natalia—"

She let out a short laugh. "This entire time, I was off in Italy, worrying about my dad, but you? You were off meeting up with this bitch. Who knows, maybe you two even had—"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence. Natalia, I promise you, I would never, ever even think of cheating on you!"

"Well, how the fuck am I supposed to know that, Fernando?! Huh?!"

"You really don't trust me?" But she stayed quiet, she didn't reply back, she just stood there... not saying a single word.

"Unbelievable. You honestly think I would cheat on you?!"

"I DON'T KNOW, FERNANDO! WOULD YOU!?"

"NO, NO I HONESTLY WOULDN'T! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! HOW COULD YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT?!"

It hurt to have her think I would cheat on her. How could she even think I would ever do that to her. Yeah her asshole of an ex may have cheated on her a long time ago, but me? I would never do that to her.

"WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK, FERNANDO?!"

"THAT I WOULDN'T CHEAT ON YOU!"

"You told me absolutely nothing about these meet ups! I was left in the fucking dark, clueless, not knowing a single thing about this! Plus, you know exactly why I have trust issues, you know about my past, you know what he did to me!"

"BUT I'M NOT HIM, NATALIA! We've been together for five years, five! And in all these years that we've been together, I've never cheated on you, and I never will!"

"BUT YOU STILL LEFT ME IN THE DARK, NOT KNOWING ONE FUCKING THING ABOUT THIS!"

"NATALIA, YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN HURT!"

"THAT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER, FERNANDO—"

"You think it doesn't matter!? NATALIA OF COURSE IT FUCKING MATTERS! If I were to tell you, you could have gotten injured, hurt, or even worse... you could have died! I was not going to have that happen to you!"