Chapter 21: Six Fucking Years

"Natalia, quit biting my lip." I groaned.

"Oh, shush. You know you love it." She smirked as she bit my lip once more.

Natalia and I were currently in bed. She was straddling my waist while we kissed.

"See, you do love it when I bite your lip."

I rolled over to where she was now laying on the bed, while I hovered over her. "You caught me, princesa [princess]." I smashed my lips back onto her's, and licked her bottom lip, in which she slightly parted her mouth.

As our tongues fought for dominance, we both slipped each other's shirts off, and threw them on the floor. God, the things she does to me, the way she makes me feel. Her lips are addicting, she's addicting... she is my addiction.

She lightly pulled on my hair while we continued kissing. I smoothly made my way down, and lightly sucked her neck, causing her to let out a soft moan.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I ignored it as I continued sucking, biting, and kissing Natalia's neck.

"Fernando, we should go check who's at the door." Natalia barely managed to speak without moaning.

"I'm sure they can wait, amor [love]." I began kissing her again.

I was about to remove her shorts, but the doorbell continued ringing. Each ring, each knock, they became more urgent, and continuous. I suddenly heard a familiar voice...

"FERNANDO, OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

I got out of the bed. "What the hell?"

Then there was a second voice. "WE'RE KNOCKING THIS FUCKING DOOR DOWN IF YOU DON'T OPEN IT!"

"Is that..."

"Si, amor [Yes, love]," I sighed. "I'll be right back."

Natalia nodded as I put my shirt back on, then went downstairs to open the door. All three of them immediately barged in.

"What the hell!"

"Did you not receive our texts?!" Mateo yelled.

"No, what texts? What the fuck are you guys talking about!?"

Jake let out a sigh. "Nikolai came back from France yesterday night. He replied back."

"Well, where's his response?!"

"Right here." Mateo handed me the letter, and I quickly opened it up.

Hello, Fernando. I see you're done playing this... so called "game", but it's far from a game. You see, your parents died for a reason. Yes, I may kill people just for the fun of it, but it was different with your parents. I would tell you why, but where would be the fun in that? I suggest you're careful when threatening me, Fernando. We wouldn't want anything to happen to your precious friends, or better yet, your precious fiancé now, would we? Watch your back Garcia, because things are just getting started...
                                        ~Nikolai

"THAT BASTARD!!" I threw the paper on the floor, and punched the wall.

"FERNANDO, CALM DOWN!" Mateo yelled while I saw Alex pick up the letter, and read it with Jake.

"YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN! HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN HE'S THREATENING THOSE I CARE ABOUT!?"

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" I looked towards the stairs, and saw Natalia walking down.

"N—nothing, amor [love]."

"Fernando, don't you dare fucking lie to me."

I sighed as I looked at Alex. "Give her the letter."