Chapter 5: Two Of Our Men

I woke up from the sunlight being in my face. I turn around, and see Natalia still asleep. I hope last night was just as amazing for her, as it was for me.

I get out of bed carefully, making sure Natalia doesn't wake up. I slip on a pair of black sweats, a white t–shirt, start making my way down the stairs, and towards the kitchen. As I walk towards the kitchen, I see Mateo looking through the fridge, and Alex looking through the cabinets.

"What are you two idiots doing?"

"I'm looking for food, what else dumbass?"

"You're so lucky I'm in a good mood, Mateo."

"And why is that?"

"Because I decided to not get drunk, so I don't have a headache, unlike you two."

"Ha, ha very funn—"

"WHERE IS THE FUCKING ASPIRIN!?" Alex yelled.

"I left it on the coffee table so you wouldn't have to look for it, like how you are now..."

"I knew that..." Alex laughed from embarrassment, as he went to grab the aspirin.

I laughed a bit before I went to grab the ingredients to make waffles.

"So... You guys didn't hear anything last night, did you?" I asked while I was grabbing things from the fridge.

"No." Alex said.

"Should we have heard something?" Mateo asked.

"No!" I said to quickly.

Mateo put his hands up defensively. "Chill dude. It's like if you and Natalia had sex or something." I continued making waffles, hoping he wouldn't catch on.

"Wait... You two did have sex, didn't you!?"

"Shhh, you're going to wake Natalia up!" I whisper–yelled, still avoiding his question.

"You two definitely had sex." Alex said, joining in on the conversation.

"Will you two shut up? I don't want Natalia to hear you guys, and your assumptions."

"Fine, we're sorry. Jeez." They said.

"Hear what?" Natalia yawned. I jumped when I realized Natalia came downstairs.

"Nothing, just that you two did the deed." Mateo said.

Her eyes then widened. "You told them!??" Natalia yelled.

"I knew it!!" Mateo and Alex yelled in unison, giving each other high–fives.

I face palmed myself. "No, I didn't, but you just basically did."

"Oh..." Natalia got embarrassed, then cleared her throat. "I'm just gonna go take a shower..."

"Sure. Go ahead and leave me all alone with these two idiotas."

"You'll live Fernando!" Natalia yelled back, as she made her way up the stairs. As soon as she was in the bedroom and closed the door, Mateo and Alex looked at me with grins.