Chapter 11: Such A Romantic

*Natalia's POV*

Camila told us to meet up at the food court. Once we parked the car and walked inside, we saw them chatting. They noticed us a few seconds after we saw them.

"Natalia, lets go to Sephora, please?"

"Don't you already have enough make–up, Victoria?" I asked her followed by a light laugh.

"Natalia, you should know you can never have enough make–up. Ever."

"She does have a point." Camila added with a short giggle.

"Alright, lets go. I can't disagree with you because you do have a point."

"See... now hurry up, lets go." She said eagerly.

"Bye, I'll see you in a bit." I said to Fernando as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Nope. You missed my lips, sweetheart." He said with a smirk.

I playfully rolled my eyes and laughed lightly. I gave him a kiss on the lips. "There. Can I go now?"

"Hmm, one more."

I laughed again, shaking my head at him. I leaned in and kissed him one more time.

"There?"

He smiled. "Yes. Take all the time you need."

"Okay, bye." I started walking towards Sephora with Victoria and Camila. I texted Fernando.

Me: I love you.😘❤️

*Fernando's POV*

I was talking with Mateo, and Alex when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out, and chuckled when I read it.

Mi Princesa💍💖: I love you.😘❤️

Me: I love you, too.😍❤️

I put the phone back in my pocket, and saw Mateo and Alex looking at me.

"Yes?"

"You're smiling like an idiot." Alex said.

"It's weird... either something's going on, or you got laid." Mateo added.

I rolled my eyes. "Can we just go already?"

"He got laid." Mateo whispered to Alex while he agreed.

I ignored them, and started walking. When they finally noticed I was already walking, they caught up to me.

"What are you planning on buying her?" Alex asked.

"I'm not sure yet. She's always looking at this dress online. I'm planning on buying her that, along with something else."

"Aww, Fernando's such a romantic." Mateo said, causing me to glare at him.

"You're just jealous because you don't have the balls to ask Victoria out." This only made him receive a glare from Mateo.

"Thanks, Alex. Wait, Mateo wants to ask Victoria out?"

"Yeah, he's been trying to get the courage to do so for a while now."

"What about you? What do you think of Camila?"

"Well... I, I mean, s—she's pretty."

"That's it?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, not believing in his stuttered response.

Alex sighed. "No, she's more than just pretty, she's gorgeous. I just... I don't think she even sees me that way. We've made out a couple of times, but I feel like that's all it is."