Chapter 2: Check Your Damn Surroundings

Recap:  I made my way to the kitchen, when all of a sudden I heard my glass window shatter. I grabbed the pistol I have hidden under the kitchen counter top, as I saw someone enter through the window...

*BANG!*
______________________________

I shot a bullet next to Jason, just to get a little flinch from him, and I did.

"Jason, what the hell are you doing here? You know you risked your life breaking into my apartment, right?" I asked laughing.

"I know, but I was sent by Nikolai. You know my boss, don't you? The guy that killed your precious parents." A smirk then grew on his lips.

I stiffened, then got angry at what he said. "What the hell does that bastard want?" I asked, through gritted teeth

"Ohhh nothing... just that he wanted me to kill you." He said with a smug look on his face.

"Oh, good luck with that."

Before he could shoot me, I quickly cocked back my pistol, and shot him in the leg. He screamed out in pain, as he clenched onto his leg.

"Music to my ears." I said, followed by a slight laugh.

"Wait until Nikolai finds out about this, you'll be sorry." He spoke through gritted teeth.

"Don't you get it? He won't. After all, I did say you risked your life breaking into my apartment, but even if he does find out... I won't give two shits." I picked him up by the collar, and dragged him outside where it was empty, or so I thought...

I looked him straight in the eye with a devious grin, then pulled the trigger without blinking. I watched the blood ooze from his head, trickling down his forehead. A walking silhouette made it's way into the light, clapping. I got paranoid, but I realized it was Natalia once she started speaking, and got closer to the light.

"My, my, Fernando. You never show mercy, do you?" She smirked.

"Not to assholes that don't deserve it."

I pulled her in by the waist, and gave her a kiss on the lips. "How is my fiancé doing?" I smiled.

She blushed. "I'm doing just fine, how's my future husband's day going?"

"Now that you're here, my day has been perfect."

Natalia's eyes suddenly widened.

"Natalia what's wrong?" I asked, with my voice full of concern.

She laughs nervously. "Um... Fernando, how long has that camera been there?"

My eyes widen before I look behind me to see the camera on the building across the street. "Shit!" I whisper–yelled.

"Fernando, how could you forget to check your surroundings?!?"

"I completely forgot. The asshole pissed me off, and I just wanted him dead already."

"We have to go into that building, now."

We made our way over to the building, with the security camera. Once we got inside, I saw a screen, so I decided to get a closer look...

"FUCK!" I yelled.

"What? What happened?"

"Look at that screen." I pointed to it as she directed her attention towards it, then sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Pendejo [stupid], this is why you check your damn surroundings!"

"I told you I forgot! Let's go check if she's still there."

Before we walked out the door, I felt a slap on the back of my head. "Ow! What was that for?" I asked.

"That was for raising your voice at me in there."

On our way back outside with the security tape, I was rubbing my head from Natalia's slap. Surprisingly, the witness was still there once we were outside.

Natalia ran towards her, and tackled her to the ground, causing the girl to faint out of fright. We carried her to my car, and drove to my mansion.

*Twenty–Five minutes later*

Once we got to the mansion, we carried her down into the basement, tied her up to a chair, and blindfolded her.

"You still never fail to amaze me, Natalia."

"What did I do to amaze you this time?" She asked with a slight giggle.

"When you tackled her, everything you do is amazing." I said smiling while looking at her.

She looked at me, and blushed. "S—so, what now?"

"Now, mí amor [my love]... we wait till nosey over here wakes up." I said, knowing Natalia would blush when I called her 'Mí Amor', and indeed she did.

~~~

Who witnessed Fernando killing another?

Should they be worried?

And what will they do with the witness?

Let me know what you guys thought of this chapter. Don't forget to Comment and vote, too.😊

See ya guys in the next chapter.😘💖

~Kely