Epilogue + Thanks

You were still depressed after the break up, Jungkook still appeared into your mind.

Whenever you were in a class, random memories of you and Jungkook would pop up which would make you tear up.

Mina and Junyung promised to always be there for you, and they decided to join the same course as you in college.

It made you happy that you had such good and loyal friends like them.

After a year, you finally moved on from Jungkook. You started to smile and laugh again, which made Mina and Junyung happy.

After graduation, you became an employee of your uncle's huge company in States. Mina went to Australia while Junyung followed you to States.

-

Jungkook became more famous, fans would recognize him by just a glance in the public. BTS became even more popular than ever. Their fans would increase almost everyday, it was unbelievable.

-

thank you, so so much for supporting this book.

it grew so much through the months.

when i first got 100+ reads, i was absolutely excited. 

after that, it just kept growing, growing and growing.

thank you so so much, i'm honestly speechless.

thank you for 2k+ reads, it means so much to me.

when i first published this book, it didn't get as much attention.

i was new to wattpad at the time, so no big deal.

it was the first time i have ever got 100+ reads, i was so happy to the point i almost burst into tears.

i enjoy reading comments, it makes my day.

knowing that a lot of people enjoyed this, makes my whole day go great.

thank you for the support, if you'd like i have other books in my profile.

if you're interested, go check those out.

once again thank you.

_author