Chapter Thirty

**WARNING**

mature chapter, younger readers have been warned

Your eyes widened, the boy glared deeply into your eyes. He gripped on your wrist tightly, you felt his nails digging inside your skin. "W-What are you–" 

"Been a while, y/n." He smirked. You tried escaping his grip, "Someone help–" he covered your mouth, dragging you behind a tree. 

Lee Sye gave you a wide smirk, you were terrified. You hoped for someone to see the two of you, but the tree was surrounded by thick bushes. He glanced at his watch, "Just a few more minutes and people will eventually leave school." He said, still gripping on your wrist. He eventually took out 2 handkerchiefs, wrapping it around your mouth and eyes, tightly.
-

Jungkook waited by the gate, its been over 15 minutes. He clicked his tongue, he spotted Jimin walking alone. He marched towards him. Jimin noticed the boy, "Oh, hey Jungko–"

"Wheres y/n?" He asked, cutting him off. Jimin raised his eyebrows, "What? I haven't seen her. She told me she wanted to hangout after school, but when I arrived at your classroom, she wasn't there, so I assumed you were with her."

"Aish," he swore in his head. "Maybe she went home already." Jimin looked at Jungkook. He shook his head, "I don't think so, I was here earlier than anyone else, and this is the only exit to school. Plus, there was no way she passed me."

Jimin slowly nodded, "You got a point." They looked around. "Do you think she's still in there?" Jimin asked. Jungkook shook his head, "I don't think so. Its past curfew and there is no was she has the guts to stay inside school."
-

"Just leave already," he said, impatient. His grip was still tight, you didn't want to attempt squirming, you know its just going to make things worse. Lee Sye finally see the two boys leaving school, he quickly carried you without any warning.

He just gave you a smirk. Lee Sye started running.
-

He gently placed you on a bed, Lee Sye untied the handkerchief wrapped around your mouth. He took out handcuffs and attached it to your hands and on the bed. You couldn't help but study Lee Sye's face. It had bruises and his eyes had dark marks under them.

Tears started flowing down your cheeks, "Why are you doing this?" Your voice shook. He smirked, "You know the reason," he rubbed his finger against your cheek, "Princess,"

You turned away. Lee Sye let out an evil chuckle, "Scream all you want, it won't get you anywhere."

You looked around, "W-Where am I?"

"You're where I call home." He smiled widely. Lee Sye leaned against the wooden wall, sharpening a knife. 

He suddenly let out a laugh, "Aka, the place I stayed when Jungkook happened." 

"Don't you dare hurt him," you said. Lee Sye stopped sharpening his knife and glared at you. He started stepping closer, and closer, and closer.

He places the knife on your throat, "I'd be careful if I were you, princess." You gulped, you felt the knife by your throat. "Although, I am curious."

"Do you..like Jimin or Jungkook?" He asked. "Why do you even bother?"

Lee Sye laughed again, "You better watch your words,"
-

Jungkook walked back and forth, worriedly. "Jungkook, y/n is fine." Jimin said, looking at the boy. "I know somethings wrong, hyung. She didn't pass by the school gate, she wasn't home. I called Mina and she said she doesn't know either. Not only that, but she's also ignoring my texts and calls." He panicked.