ending 2.0

[lowercaps intended]

ps: this is just the ending of what would have happened if it was 'good'

jungkook saw you collapsed on the floor, bursting into tears. tears flowed down his face as well, he quickly ran towards you.

he wrapped his hands around your waist, hugging you tightly.

"i-i'm so sorry," he apologized, his voice shaking. your eyes widened, you didn't expect jungkook to show up.

no words left your mouth, you just took the chance to feel jungkook's warm embrace.

"i left them.." he mumbled.

you raised your eyebrows, "w-what did you say?"

he chuckled, "i left my hyungs for you," his words made you shocked. you didn't know how to react, you were just there, frozen.

jungkook slowly lets go of you, he turned you so you could face him, "i told my hyungs i couldn't leave you," 

"i didn't sign the contract, i want to stay with you forever, y/n." he smiled brightly at you.

tears flowed down your cheeks, no words escaped your lips. jungkook just smiled at you, he wiped your tears off with his thumb, "i love you, y/n. and i would never leave you." 

those words got you, you couldn't take it anymore. you kissed jungkook, tears still flowing down your cheeks. he didn't expect that from you, he kissed you back. 

after a few years, you and jungkook graduated and lived a happy life together.

you both bought a house and lived together, 

a few years later, you and jungkook were married, you both had your first child and you had a perfect family.

jungkook worked in a successful business and you lived in a mansion. your first child was a boy, and you two named him, insert boy name. he had the color of your hair and had jungkook's mesmerizing eyes. 

you two were happier than ever and the end.

-

there, are you guys satisfied?