Chapter Twenty Four

"Jungkook-ah, wake up. Breakfast is ready." Jin called. Jungkook slowly sat up, stretching. He turned his head to the bed beside his, Jimin wasn't there.

He stood up and walked downstairs, seeing most of his hyungs eating. He took his seat, eating his food quietly. Jungkook could tell his hyungs were worried about him, but he chose not to talk.

"Jungkook, can you please just talk to us?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah, you've been awfully quiet ever since the-"

Jungkook stood up, not letting Taehyung finish, "I lost my appetite." He said, coldly. He walked away afterwards before his hyungs could say anything else.

He walked inside his bathroom and took a bath. Still thinking about y/n. Jungkook has been rethinking about the whole date, he still didn't get what happened.

does she..not like me?

He shook his head, "Forget about her, Jungkook." He mumbled to himself. Jungkook got out of the shower, wearing his uniform. He dried his hair with a towel, zoning out a little bit. He mentally shook his head, what has gotten into you. He thought.

you've got to move on, Jungkook.
-

You were planting some new flowers on your aunt's garden. Your phone rang, you quickly took it out.

Mina is calling..

You answered the call, "Mina?"

"y/n, where are you?" She asked. You gulped, "Why do you ask?"

"y/n, Junyung and Jungkook have been fighting these few days, you have to get back."

You sighed, "If only it was that easy."

Mina scratched the back of her head, "Just tell me where you are and we can talk it out, alright?"

You sighed, I can't bail on Mina.

"If you're wondering, I'll go to school after talking to you. I'll go late if I have to."

"Fine, fine. Meet me at the cafe nearby the gas station."

"Alright, see ya." She hung up.

You sighed, walking inside your aunt's house.

She noticed you, "Oh, you're up early." You chuckled, "I was just planting some flowers on your garden, I hope you didn't mind."

Your aunt laughed, "Its fine,"

You walked towards your room, "Ahjumma, I'm heading somewhere." You grabbed your jacket. She raised her eyebrows, "Where to?"

"The cafe nearby the gas station." You walked towards her, pecking her on the cheek. "I'll see you later, if something happens, call me." You said, before leaving the house.
-

You walked towards the cafe, looking for Mina. You spotted her sitting by herself, you walked towards her, "Hey," you took your seat. 

Mina smiled, "Man, its been a while since I saw you in person." She said, cheerfully. You couldn't help but laugh, "I missed you too,"

"To be honest, I thought you'd ignore my call, but you didn't." You laughed nervously, "Sorry if I worried you." She slapped your arm, "You should be sorry."

You laughed, "I really am sorry, anyways what did I miss?"

Her facial expression changed, her smile faded, looking away. "Junyung and Jungkook have been fighting. Junyung wants Jungkook dead." You slowly nodded.

"A few days ago, Monday I'm guessing, Junyung grabbed Jungkook's collar and started yelling at him. I noticed Jungkook looked pale, looked like he didn't get any sleep in the weekend."