Chapter Nine

You and Jungkook walked towards school, "So is this what were going to start doing now?" You asked.

"Do what?"

You looked at him, "Walking together at school? Isn't that a little too much?"

He shook his head, "Its not too much because I'm technically protecting you."

"Taking care of me? First of all, whats going to happen if you're not around?"

Jungkook looked around, "Hmm.." he snapped his fingers, "Rape."

You groaned, "There is no way I'd get raped. Plus, who would rape me?" 

"A guy who'll regret his whole life." He chuckled.

You smack his shoulder, "Rude."

Jungkook continued to look around, "Oh, I know something else."

"What?"

He chuckled, "Your death from a car accident."

You turned towards him, "What? I look where I'm going." You smiled confidently.

He rolled his eyes and pushed you to the right, a car passed by.

You gulped, widening your eyes.

Jungkook pats your head, "Lets go, 'Miss I-Look-Where-I'm-Going.'" He teased.

You sighed, following him.

You both arrived at school, as the two of you walked down the hall, you heard murmuring and whispering.

Jungkook looked around, "Is it just me or the school is a bit quiet." He whispered.

"And suspicious." You whispered back.

You both opened your classroom's door and entered. Everyone's heads turned towards you and the classroom became very silent.

A crowd of people surrounded Lee Sye was looked very pissed, folding his arms.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked towards his seat, you did the same except you were curious why the classes atmosphere was like this.

"Jungkook–"

He hushed you, pulling you closer. 

Your eyes widened.

"Don't say a word." He whispered in your ear, looking around.

You turned towards him, "What? Why?" You whispered back.

Jungkook sighed, "Just don't, okay?"

You slowly nodded, taking your seat.

Lee Sye suddenly stood up and walked towards you.

"y/n," he reached for your wrist.

Jungkook quickly grabbed his wrist and pushed it away, "Mind backing off?"

He glared at Jungkook, "What makes you have the right to do that?"

"What makes you have the right to grab y/n and drag her out of the classroom?" Jungkook folded his arms.

Lee Sye clicked his tongue, "Oh, I'll stop, alright."

"Good."

"If," Lee Sye looked at the two of you, "If you admit that you and y/n are dating."

Your eyes widened, "W-What?"

Jungkook sighed, "Are you that obsessed with her?"

He clenched his fists, "No, of course not. If you two are secretly dating, I'll tell you what happened yesterday when you weren't around." He smiled widely.