Chapter Twenty Five

You checked the message,

meet me at the 
park, please.
-Mina

You found it strange, Mina doesn't usually sound this serious.

how come?
-y/n

please,
-Mina

umm..okay?
I'll be there in
a second
-y/n

You took out a tray and placed the bowl filled with chicken soup on it, carrying it inside your aunt's room. You placed it on her desk, leaving a note saying,

I'll be back, Ahjumma.

-y/n

You went towards your room and grabbed your over sized black sweater, heading out.
-

You walked towards the park, looking around for Mina. You saw her standing alone, you walked towards her.

"Mina-" your eyes widened, dropping your phone. Mina was hugging Jungkook, your heart ached, you just stood there, speechless.

w-why do I feel like this..?

A tear ran down your cheek, you stared at the two of them. Jungkook noticed your figure, his eyes widened. You clenched your fists, you started running again. Mina turned around, noticing you running, "y/n!" She called.

You ignore her, continuing to run.

Jungkook clenched his fists, running after you. He started catching up, he quickly grabbed your wrist, "y/n, whats wrong?" He asked.

You tried escaping his grip, "Leave me alone, you.." you started hitting his chest, "You fucking..playboy.." you looked down, tears continuously flowing down your cheeks.

[another version]

"To this day..you still call me a playboy?" He clenched his fists. "Y-You flirting, no good bastard.."

Jungkook tightened his grip, "Why do you fucking care, huh?! Why do you give a fuck if I flirt with other girls? Isn't that the person I am?" He raised his voice.

You didn't reply. "I can't believe I actually thought you'd think of me as a normal person, but still a fucking playboy? You got to be kidding me."

"Huh? Why do you care?" He asked, tightening his grip. "I try to do my best for you and you do this to me? Running away? After that, you get pissed at me? Why do you fucking care if you're just going to-"

"Because I like you, okay?!" You yelled back. He had a shocked expression on his face, speechless. "I get worried when something happens to you, I'm always there for you. Every time you do something sweet, my heart flutters." Tears were flowing down your cheeks.

"I fucking like you, okay.." Your voice weakened. "I can tell you like someone else, so..I'll just move on and-"

Jungkook pulled you towards him, hugging you. Your eyes widened, "W-What are you-"

"Please don't move on," he begged, you didn't reply. "I like you, y/n. I need you and without you..I'd be lost." He said, you felt tears dropping on your shoulder.

"Please..I need you.."

You hugged him back, "I won't leave you, idiot." Jungkook suddenly laughed, "I knew I made your heart flutter." You couldn't help but laugh as well, you both let go of each other.

"I asked Mina to text you, so you'd come here. I wasn't flirting or anything. After all, I am taken." 

Your eyes widened, "What? By who? Where is she? Do I know her?" You burst out with questions. You quickly covered your mouth, "S-Sorry," 

"By you, of course." He smiled widely. You turned bright red, "U-Uhh.." 

Jungkook hugged you again, smiling, "Don't run away from me, ever again, got it?"A smile appeared on your face, "Alright," you hugged him back.
-

He walked you towards your aunt's house. "So this is where you stayed?" He asked.

You slightly nodded, "Y-Yeah..I'll be moving back tomorrow, so.."

Jungkook smiled, "Mind if I..help out?"

You sighed, "I can do it myself, Jungkook."

"Just call me Kookie," he winked. You rolled your eyes, "You can go now, I don't want ahjumma seeing me hanging out with a boy."

He pouted, "But-"

"No buts, just go." You said opening the door. He sighed, waving, "Bye,"

You waved back, "Bye," he did a little heart with his index finger and thumb, smiling. You rolled your eyes, he walked towards you. You raised your eyebrows, "What?"

"I need to tell you something," he whispered. You leaned, he quickly pecked you on the cheek, running away. "Aish," you looked at him. He waved, finally leaving.

You sighed, entering your aunt's house. You took off your shoes and walked towards your room.
-

You laid down, looking at the ceiling.

Your phone vibrated.

Jungkook has changed your nickname to y/n 💖

You quickly replied,

really?
-y/n

yes :P
-Jungkook

I'm exhausted, I'll

text you in the morning
-y/n

alrightt~
-Jungkook

night 💖
-Jungkook

night
-y/n

You turned off your phone, a smile appeared on your face but you didn't notice.
-

there, happy? 

thought it was short? well, this was just a continuation of chapter 24

"can't you make it chapter 24.5?"

well, its too late for that