Chapter Twenty Seven

You felt your heart sink, seeing Jimin before your eyes. You both stood there, silent.

Jimin cleared his throat, "I'm here to pick you up," you stood there, silent. Not knowing what to do.

"B-But..Jungkook said he was supposed to–"

"Jungkook-ah told me to pick you up," he said, cutting you off. He quickly grabbed your wrist before you could say anything else. You felt your heart beating faster than ever.

Jimin headed inside his car, you followed him. You felt a little anxious, like you had the choice to reject him anyway. 
-

Jungkook stood there, clenching his fists, "What are you doing here?" He glared at her.

Ji Hee smiled at him, "Oh, nothing."

"Wheres y/n? What did you do?" He flashed her with questions. Ji Hee sighed, "She went to the cinema early, don't worry."

"I don't believe you." He took out his phone, Ji Hee quickly grabbed his hand, stopping him. "Jungkook-ah,"

Jungkook took deep breathes, "What?"

"Trust me when I say that. She's safe, don't worry." She gave him a gentle smile. He looked down, "Fine, fine."

"Since you're here..mind taking me to the cinema?" She asked. Jungkook sighed, "Get in," he walked towards his car. She jumped in joy, following the boy.
-

The ride was pretty silent. You looked out the window, trying to distract yourself from this awkward silence. "y/n," he called. You turned towards him, "Yeah?"

It took a while for him to reply, eventually he finally did, "I'm really sorry for the shit I told you the other day, I didn't mean it."

You sighed, "Its fine, I..moved on from it anyway."

"To be honest, you're the opposite of the crap I told you." You didn't reply, looking down. "You're actually good looking, not only that but you're a great person with a great personality." He added.

"And I'd completely date you–" his eyes widened, you had the same reaction. You turned bright red, you felt your heart beating fast again.
-

Jungkook focused on the road, while Ji Hee tried making a conversation. 

"Is this car new? I don't remember you bringing this on our dates."

He sighed, "Yes, it is." She slowly nodded, her smile slowly faded, "Kookie,"

"How many times do I have to tell you to quit calling me that?" He glared at her. It felt like needles going through her skin. She has always admired his cold stare, it made him look even more attractive.
-

Jimin cleared his throat, "S-Sorry," 

"I-Its fine," 

Jimin suddenly stopped the car, your eyes widened. The car was in the middle of the road, you turned towards Jimin who looked upset. You raised your eyebrows, "Are you okay?"

"Be completely honest with me," 

"Umm..sure, what is it?" You asked.

"Who do you have feelings for?" His eyes looked at yours, you felt your heart beating fast again, you didn't know how to answer.

"I..uhh.." 

Jimin leaned closer, your eyes widened. You didn't know what to do, you stood there, frozen.

His lips met yours eventually. You felt his soft lips touch yours, your eyes widened, still shocked.
-

"I want us to go back together, Jungkook-ah."