Chapter Thirty Six

i'm sorry if this chapter wasn't as exciting as usual.

this chapter will probably be filled with short summaries and all that.

enjoy~

-

a year later,

you and Jungkook have been dating for almost two years. it has been a very long year and you two are in a very strong relationship. you both love each other equally and nothing wrong has been going on since.

You sat down on your seat, it has been two weeks since your school started. Jungkook has been absent since he was busy with practice and songs.

You heard a knock by your classroom door, you turned only to see him. You smiled widely at the boy leaning against the door with a smile on his face. He walked towards you and wrapped his hands around you, "I'm so glad I'm still in the same class as you, princess." He laid a kiss on your head.

You both broke the hug, "I'm not. Its gonna be a pain in the ass again." You teased. He pouted, "I'll see you around then," he started walking away. You grabbed his arm and wrapped your arms around his, "I was just kidding."

He rolled his eyes, "You're lucky you're cute." Jungkook poked your nose. You rolled your eyes at him, "Whatever,"
-

Jungkook has been successful these past months. Their boy group also known as, Bangtan Sonyeondan, is getting more and more popular. In English it means, "Bulletproof Boy Scouts" and in shortcut, they are known for being called, BTS. Jungkook and his hyungs have been working hard to be more successful. Although, they have been very busy lately. Their first m/v got over a million views and they're getting so much attention these days.

"Jungkook-ah, will you be available after school?" You asked him. "Uhh.." he looked around, trying to think of something. "I don't know yet, but I'll ask my hyungs later."

You nodded, paying your attention back to class.
-

Jungkook walked towards the gymnasium, its where his hyungs would usually hangout at. He started hearing laughter and saw his hyungs just chilling. He walked towards them and smiled, "Hey, hyungs."

"Hey, Kookie." Jimin placed his arm around Jungkook's shoulder. "What brings you here?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook laughed nervously, "Well.." he rubbed the back of his neck, "I just wanted to know if..I could hangout with y/n after school?"

They all looked at each other. "You can, but what about practice?"

Jungkook sighed, "I have been rejecting y/n for these past days, or even weeks just to practice, hyung. I don't want her to lose feelings for me." His hyungs looked at each other again.

A smile crept on their faces, "Sure, Jungkook. Go ahead," Jungkook smiled widely, "Thank you, hyungs."

A smile disappeared from their faced afterwards. Jungkook raised his eyebrows, "Is something wrong?" He asked. They shook their head, "Were just happy for you, that's all."

Jungkook nodded, "I'll go now, see you guys later." He waved before walking away. They all waved back.

Hoseok sighed, "We have to tell the boy sometime soon."

They all nodded, "We know."
-

You sat down by a table alone, you were reading a novel about zombies. Hands covered your eyes, you smiled lightly. You smelled a familiar scent of cologne, "Jungkook, I know its you."