Leaning forward slowly, getting close to the smooth, clean, skin, I took in a chance to take in the soft scent that came from him, causing another pulsing wave of heat to flow through me and straight to my hardening cock. I paid no mind to it though and instead leaned forward till my lips were touching that beautiful skin. This did not really allow me to taste it but I could still feel the smoothness beneath my lips.

"Landon." Lachlan breathed out, his body shaking slightly.

I did not reply and instead pulled my lips from the spot of skin and moved to another, pressing down more.

I heard and felt Lachlan's intake of breath.

Then his hands moved to grasp my shoulders but I paid them no mind, instead, I continued to press soft kisses across his stomach, loving the fact that I could feel his body react to me, the shaking, sharp intakes of breath, and even the hardness that began to form in his jogging bottoms. His reactions were making me feel powerful and I was starting to get drunk of the feeling and I didn't want it to ever stop.

At a point, just next to his belly button, I stopped with the softer kisses and moved straight to sucking on his skin. I pulled the smooth, perfection into my mouth and sucked, my tongue tasting it as well, allowing me to taste that sweetness that was all him.

"Landon." Lachlan moaned out, his body buckling slightly. I kept up the strong grip on his hips and moved up from the bed, bending over so my mouth could move from one now bruised spot to another.

Carefully I maneuvered Lachlan towards the bed, making him sit down the edge where I had just been. I could hear his ragged breathing and feel the way his chest was rising and falling as his stomach moved as well, making me feel more powerful that I put him in this state. He was just so wrecked.

Using my grip on his sides, put a slight pressure to force him to lay down while I stood bent over him, my mouth making multiple marks around his flat stomach.Once he was fully laid down, I gently encouraged him to move his body up the bed, which did eagerly, allowing me to crawl up the bed after him and straddle his legs, following him up the bed until I was sure he was completely on it. I then eased up with the pressure of my hands, causing his body to still immediately, well it stopped him from moving up the bed. His body continued to shake under my ministrations, soft moans flowing from his mouth.

After a few more marks and more moans of my name flowing from his beautiful lips, I eased up on his stomach, kissing the last mark lightly before I pulled back to look at my work.

There before me was Lachlan's beautiful pales skin, covered in a littering of marks, nine in all to be exact. Each one dark and beautiful and mine. I felt pride swell up in my chest as I looked at them. A small whine from Lachlan brought my eyes from those marks and up his lean body to where he laid his head on a pillow. He was truly a beautiful sight to see.

His eyes were wide, the blues darkening with arousal as he stared at me, his cheeks flushed, and his mouth open as he panted. He looked so wrecked and this is all I had done to him. I wonder what he would look like if I did more?

Yes, I had given him a blowjob before but I did it while he was napping so I wasn't able to see him looked so wrecked because his body was deep in sleep, making him relax and not respond too much, especially like this.

I felt my body go on autopilot as he and I continued to stare at each other, my hand moving from his side, across his pale skin, and to the edge of his jogging bottoms. I let it pause there, pulling a louder whine from Lachlan as he bucked his hips forward.

"Please." he begged, sending a shiver down my spine and a wave of heat go to my dick, which was hard and pulsing in my boxers.

"Say it again," I spoke for the first time, my voice sounding deep and husky to my own ears. I watched the affect it had on Lachlan as he let out a deep moan.