21- It's Gonna Be Ok {END}

~

He was inside the house. His leather jacket... his dark ripped jeans... I knew them all from a nice guy I thought I'd met.

But in reality....

He was a demon.

He held a knife to my throats as Jimin stood cautiously away from us both. I had burning tears shedding down my cheeks as the fear of the Unknown awaited me.

What was he going to do next?

Was I really going to die?

After everything I've been through, after everything we've been through... I die like this.

Really?

And as Jimin yelled his way towards me, the blade tightened to my neck causing it to bleed softly.

"AHH STOP!!!" I yelled as my hands quivered from the strength That i tried to use push him away.

And as I clenched my eyes shut, I felt the pressure of the knife disappear, the sound of a grunting and loud thud to the floor and the sudden cold winds hit my freshly wounded neck.

I opened my eyes and saw Jimin, holding a large knife in between both his hands... which were also covered in blood.

The sudden event causing all to be blurry except for Jimin's reassuring eyes.

His eyes which met with mine and as I quivered into his embrace, his arms which were weak from his sudden action.

I didn't cry but felt the fear of everything finally disappear.

"It's going to be ok... it's going to be ok." He continued to repeat as the police sirens were heard and soon enough, we watched as Taehyung was taken away.

His body weakly falling into the body bag, and Jimin who kissed my forehead softly and stared into my eyes,

"I promise."

"Everything is gonna be ok."

~The End~

•Well, im sorry. I took like a 3 weeks break. Probably because I didn't know how to write this chapter. But here u go. It's done.•

•Thank You for sticking around.... Please, stay safe and love•