18- Someday Means Never

~

Namjoon had left. So Jimin and I decided to hang around in the living room while I waited for my parents.

We sat beside each other comfortably while watching tv. The room was very quiet except for the sound of the Home Alone 3 movie that was playing.

As I rested my head on Jimin's shoulder, his hand slid into mine and intertwined them.

I cuddled onto his arm and sighed while closing my eyes.

"Jimin."

"Yeah?" He replied with a raspy voice causing his chest to vibrate softly.

"How do you know Taehyung?"

He cough awkwardly and sighed before relaxing again. "He's an old friend."

"That's it?"

"Well. What did you want to know?"

"Why does he look like a gang member?" I asked bluntly causing Jimin to chuckle.

"In all the years I've known Taehyung, he's never changed his look so I guess you could say it's a habit of his."

I nodded in understand-ment then decided to grab the remote from the table. I turned off the tv and fixed my posture so I was facing Jimin.

"How long have you known him?"

"Hmm.." He tapped him chin with his index finger before replying, "Maybe 13-15 years now?"

"What? Really?!"

He nodded and crossed his arms then leaned to the couch.

"What other question you got?"

"How did you meet?"

His gaze changed as I felt him get annoyed (lol), "Do you really want to know?"

"Yes yes yes." I said excitedly. He sighed with a smile and started,

"It all started about 13-15 years ago. Don't ask how I remember this day perfectly but I do....."

--FlashBack--

I walked out of school carrying a bag that was left in the classroom.

"What idiot leaves his bag at school?" I said out loud as I tossed the bag over my shoulder and continued to walk.

"Hey!" I heard a squeaky voice from behind me.

As I turned around, this tall kid hit my head and grabbed the bag, "I don't know who you are but thanks for grabbing my bag."

The kid had pitch black hair and wore larger sized jeans with a white shirt.

"Come to think of it, I don't know you. What's your name?" He asked me while putting his bag on.

"Um... my name is P-park Jimin." I said shyly while pulling my hand out for a polite handshake.

He chuckled and shook my hand, "Hi Jimin, my name is Taehyung.

--FlashBack End--

"Ever since that day, Taehyung and I stuck together like glue.... well until he----" he interrupted himself and looked away from me.

"Anyways, I think I better get home."

"Wait a second! Jimin~~~!!" I whined.

He kissed my forehead and my pouty lips and went towards the door,

"I'll tell you the rest someday."

"Liar! Someday is never! I learnt that from my parents!"

"Tsk... idiot." He buckled before going out and closing the door.

I laid back down on the couch and looked up at the ceiling.

"Kim Taehyung...."

~

•Update: Today is my 'best friend's birthday so I've taken upon myself to message her a happy birthday message and a birthday instagram post. She's still my best friend.........•

•I asked also the friend I do not like, what's wrong with my best friend since they've been talking all day today and she said, "She thinks you're mad at her"...... I responded with, "Likewise."•