9- Wish It Was You

~

We were now back in Korea after 3 years.

I was feeling many different emotions as I walked through the gate and saw my parents and my sister holding up a big sign with my name on it.

The tears of happiness rushing to my face as I ran into their embrace, almost crying over the warmth of my parents.

"I missed you guys so much."

"We missed you too sweaty."

The next few hours were Jungkook and I deciding where to live and if we would live together again...

I refused.

I wanted to restart my life and living with my parents was going to be a start.

"Y/N... We're still best friends right?"

I nodded to Jungkook who seemed sad too get in the taxi, leaving me with my family.

"I can still come over when I'm bored and call you when I need support.... right?"

I nodded with a genuine smile on my face.

"No matter what Jungkook. We will always be best friends."

He smiled and as I waved goodbye, I caught up to my family.

As I walked with my sister behind my parents, my sister nudged my shoulder and smirked weirdly.

"What?" I asked.

"Jimin went to Czech." She said as I widened my eyes.

"How do you know that?"

"Let me explain...."

We got in the car and both her and I made sure to sit at the back of the van.

My parents shrugging as they knew it was sister stuff.

"The day Jimin found out you left, he came running to my house at fucking 5am. My husband was about to throw a chair at him if he didn't know who he was."

My eyes were wide as she continued,

"He begged for Jungkook's adresse... so I gave it too him."

"Idiot! That's how he found his house!! That confused me so much!"

She smacked my shoulder and continued, "Explain to me again why you left Korea to study in Czech."

"Cause! I needed a break..."

"So why are you back?"

"Cause now I need another one."

{Song Reco: Smino - Blkjuptr}

She rolled her eyes and scoffed as we finally reached home.

"Welcome home my dear." My dad said cutely as he took out my luggage and carried it inside.

"Well dad, im gonna go. Henry has the kids so I'm kinda worried." My sister said with a sad tone as she rushed to her car.

"Say hi to him for me!"

She nodded and replied, "I will I will."

As she left, I entered the familiar house and walked up to my old bedroom.

My parent decided to go buy groceries so the house was now all to myself.

I walked inside my old room and looked around at the cute photos posted on the walls and the cute plushy toys I kept.

"Ah..." I sighed as I fell to the bed and stared at the ceiling.

--Flash Back--

Jimin coming towards me suddenly and making me lean towards the door. His body was really close until I had my hand accidentally turn the doorknob.

We both panicked as we lost balance inside the room. I was laughing my ass off and so was he.

Both of us sighed while we sat down onto my old bed. Even if I was drunk, memories of my childhood flooded to my mind.

The feeling of a classroom, being with friends, sneaking out.... I missed it....

"Y/N" Jimin called my name. I looked towards him and realized tears were streaming down my face.

He smiled weakly and caressed my cheek, "I'm sorry.... I know you want a normal life...."

I began to actually cry silently. Jimin embraced me into his chest softly. Neither of us wanted to let go.... neither of us thought of letting go.

--FlashBack End--

I began to cry as that memory which seemed like just yesterday came to mind.

The day I realized I actually loved him and wanted to be with him for a very long time.

I turned to my side and felt tears stream to the bed as I grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly.

"I wish this was you...."

~

Ou~ A beautiful 700 word chapter! Ya like?•