17- Cup Of Coffee

~

As we made it to my house, taehyung happily handed me the rest of the bags and bowed.

"Thank you taehyung."

"No problem! It was nice to help." He smiled nicely and waved goodbye.

As he began to walk away, I looked to my door then looked back to him.

"Taehyung!" I called out. He turned his head around, "Do you want to come in for a cup of coffee?"

He walked right back and helped me inside. I was still living with my parents but thankfully they weren't home.

I set the bags down and lead him to the kitchen, "Sugar?" I asked as I prepared the coffee maker.

"Sure." He replied as he looked around the kitchen, looking at some of the pictures on our fridge.

"Is this you?" He pointed to a baby picture of me and my sister. I chuckled and nodded, "Yeah me and my big sis."

He laughed and said, "you're adorable!" I laughed with him and brought him his coffee as we both stood in front of my fridge and looked at some more of the many pictures.

"Y/N~~." I heard somebody open the door and call my name. Both, Taehyung and i turned around to see Jimin and Namjoon carrying plastic bags.

"Hey sorry to intru---" The both froze as Taehyung and I walked towards them.

"Jimin?" He said as he tilted his head.

"Namjoon! Waw the gangs all here!" Taehyung said before jumping on them both and hugging them.

"W-what are you doing here taehyung?"

"Are you guys dating??" Taehyung looked to me with a smile, I awkwardly nodded and saw his gaze change to Jimin.

"That's too bad."

Shivers ran down my spin.

That was a switch of personalities.

"Alright, well I better get going. Nice meeting you Y/N, you know who to call if you need help!" He put his boots on and as he walked out he whispered something to Jimin.

Jimin clenched his jaw and watched as Taehyung walked out.

Namjoon stood there as if his soul just left his body and Jimin was... angry?

"Where's your phone?" He asked me seriously.

"Why?"

"Cause Taehyung is a bad guy and I don't want you talking to him. Please."

"I get appearances can be deceiving but this is too much Jimin."

"Y/N, he's not joking. Taehyung is bad news." Namjoon said as he put his hand on my shoulder reassuringly.

I looked to both Jimin and Namjoon before pulling out my phone then pressing delete.

"Ok. No more contacting Taehyung."

~

(The author's note is asking for advice, if you guys aren't interested just ignore)

•I'm in need of advice: My 'best friend' keeps hanging with a girl she knows I absolutely do not like. My 'best friend' knows this and this entire day and yesterday, she's been ignoring me to talk to the girl constantly. She goes out of her way, just to avoid talking to me or even stand in arms distance from me. I'm really pissed because I did nothing but she's ignoring me.•

•Should I ask her if she wants to just quit being friends or something? Cause this is becoming ridiculous•