8- It's Ok

~

"Jungkook.... I'm ok." I said as he was still holding my hands on his knees.

"What?" He said as he carefully got up and looked at me,

"You think I didn't know? You've been saying there has been an emergency at the shop for the last 2 months."

He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and replied, "Yeah, I'm a bad liar."

"You always were."

I went to take a seat at the couch and so did he.

We now sat across from each other in discomfort.

"Now what?" He asked while leaned forward.

"I don't want to not be friends... but I think this 'relationship'.... needs to go out the window."

He nodded sadly and replied, "I'm sorry... I'm starting to realize how much hurt I must have cause you."

"Nah. The only person who could actually hurt me is Jimin and you know that."

He nodded and hissed, "I can't believe he called you."

"He's lucky I answered. If it wasn't for---- uh"

"Wasn't for what?!" He asked while widening his eyes.

"Not telling! Go pack!"

"Urggg!!! Y/N mannnn!!!" He whined as we both made our way to our room.

We, then spent the next few hours finally finishing packing.

J.M POV

"Idiot. Get that weird smile off your face." Namjoon yelled as he smacked the back of my head and leaned back on his seat.

"Hehehehe. They broke up." I giggled while rubbing my hands in an evil manner.

"I swear to god you're insane." Namjoon said in a low tone while shutting his eyes.

"But you stil love meee!" He said as I smacked his shoulder.

"Ok. Sure."

~