4- I Don't Need You

~

I was now packing up, alone. Jungkook on the other hand had another emergency at the shop.

I get it, it's probably because he's not going to be here anymore... so it makes sense.

*ring*

I looked towards the door and began to approach it.

Slowly as I openedit, in expectation of Jungkook,

I was wrong.

"What---what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you before you leave." Jimin implied as he took one step forward.

His slight smirk as his squinted eyes ran up and down my body. Evaluating almost every attribut.

"Jimin stop looking at me like that."

I wasn't actually going to deny my feelings....

"Then why are you doing the same?" He asked as his steps continued, his foot kicking the door closed.

"Jimin. I have Jungkook. I-I don't need this anymore." His body getting closer and closer causing my back to lean on the wall.

"Listen to me." He said with a deep and raspy voice.

"I'm sorry. I've... I've been a mess without you. I didn't trust you, I only trusted you when I heard it from someone else and... even though it was over 3 years ago... I sill love you."

His arms holding onto my waist. "I love you. I really do."

My body squirming into his grip and my heart beating as quickly as possible.

"Jimin..... I won't forgive you."

His lips an inch away from mine, his hands caressing my lower back and his deep whisper as he replied,

"I'm not asking you to."

~