1- Life Without Him

-

Life, was now a boring reality without him. It was bland, un-coloured and just plain boring.

Don't get me wrong, Jungkook was amazing; not only in bed.

But he seemed to have his mind set on the shop. My career was, on the other hand, doing potentially well.

In fact, today is my 3rd exhibition day of the month.

I was dressed in my black skin-tight long sleeve dress. I had also straightened my short black hair.

I felt beautiful, confidant and happy.

Well, until my phone rang....

"Hello?"

"Hey..." Jungkook said awkwardly.

"Oh no. I know that tone Jungkook. What's wrong?"

"There is something important at the shop so I might not be able to catch your exhibition..."

"Oh."

Of course, this wasn't a big deal.... Actually, it kinda was.

This showcasing was the last one I was having in Czech Republic, since Jungkook and I had finally decided to move back home.

"I guess it can't be helped."

"I'll make it up to you!"

"It's fine. Byee."

"Goodluck!"

As time went by, the doors to the gallery opened and with that revealed journalists and also famous contemporary artists.

As I spoke with a few guests, I realized a man in a leather black jacket who had just entered.

The aura of the room completely intertwining with his.

His different vibe.

The familiar Jet Black hair and the same piercings which left red marks around his ear.

His skinny fingers which pushed his hair back and revealed the features which cause me to drop my wine glass.

It shattered to the floor as my gaze never left his wide ones.

As my hands began to shake, the room silent and the workers coming to clean up the mess, he stood there.

An all black outfit along with his silver jewelry and of course, his black combat boots.

The guests were all in shock and confused as I sill hadn't moved one inch.

Until the feeling of vibration from his steps became louder as they approached me.

"Happy to see me?"

Jimin smirked as I felt his hand reach onto my wrist and whisk me away from the chaotic crowd.

"Yes."

-

•Welcome Back•