6- Love. Ha, My Ass

~

J.M POV

It was now 11:45pm.

I was tired, gloomy and along with Namjoon, I was depressed.

Yes, I dragged Namjoon to Czech Republic with me and yes, he tried to stop me from going to the exhibition...

But...

It was the last one and it looked like her so called 'boyfriend' wasn't even there.

"Namjoon."

"What?" He replied while rubbing his temples from the amount of stress he was receiving from his new job.

"We need to go back to Korea."

All of sudden, he froze and looked to me.

"Let me fucking guess why. Y/N? What? Did she break up with Jungkook? Are you gonna pounce on her like today?"

"Oh shut up. It was worth it."

He rolled his eyes and replied, "Well, I guess we have to leave soon then."

I nodded and out of fucking nowhere, he pulls out two tickets and slams them to the table.

"What the fuck are you waiting for? Let's get out of here."

"What would I do without my best friend?"

"Die."

The next few hours were us getting ready to leave, but sadly! My dumbass self got hungry.

So, while Namjoon began loading up the taxi, I decided to walk to the very nearby convenience store.

I walked lazily and without haste even though I knew Namjoon is cursing me out right at this moment.

"Hi! Welcome!" The very pretty and nice cashier said.

I smiled and went ahead to grab what I wanted.

As I continued to pick out, the door jingle ringed and more customers came in.

I glanced slightly and realized it was a couple holding hands.

I, then, sighed at my sad lonely ass and pulled out another bag of chips.

While I continued to pay, I decided to glance again and as I did, I saw something that caught my eye.

That familiar man.

"What the fuck...?" I said lowly to myself.

Jungkook.

~