16- Leather Jackets

~
J.M POV

"It looks amazing! Thank you so much!" I said happily while playing with my newly done hair.

My hairdresser, Hangjo, chuckled and rubbed his bald head.

"Be glad you got hair kid." I chuckled and wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

"Be glad you don't have to deal with hair man."

He scoffed and we made our way to the cash. "How much?" I said as I pulled out my wallet.

"On the house." I looked up at him in shock, "Dude, I can't. You worked really hard."

"I know. But you're a very close friend and I hope you come back soon." He said as he fixed my hair one last time.

"Maybe even to get it shaved." He winked.

"HA! Not anytime soon!" I chuckled and as I hugged him one last time I went out.

While walking to my car, I heard someone call my name.

"Jimin! Is that you?!" I turned around to see an old friend, Taehyung.

He wore his basic leather jacket, ripped jeans and black combat boots.

"Taehyung!!" I said as I hugged him tightly.

"You're hair's brown!!!" He said in shock while staring at it. I chuckled and nodded, "Yup, the white was starting to remind me of Jack Frost."

Taehyung chuckled and we made our way to his bike.

"You got a new one?" He nodded and replied, "The old man broke the other down last year."

"What?!" I said in shock.

"Well. What would you except a lawyer with a criminal as kid do when he finds out I'm in a bike gang?"

"Don't call it a bike gang Taehyung... even i know that's family."

"Yeah..." he said awkwardly as he ruffled his hair and smiled, "So, wanna visit the family?"

"Now?"

Taehyung nodded with a weird look on his face. "Why not now?"

"I have to----"

Don't talk about Y/N Jimin.

"I have to pick up some things for Namjoon."

"Oh! You're still friends with him!?"

I chuckled and replied, "Yeah."

"Well, here's my number." He said as he wrote his number on a piece of paper,

"Call me when you're free."

I nodded and as I watched Taehyung put on his helmet and start the engine, he waved goodbye.

I pulled out my phone and as soon as I could I dialled Y/N.

"Hey... could we cancel today? I'm really sorry, something urgent came up."

"Oh. Yeah of course! Deal with whatever you have to deal with."

"Thank you. I love you."

"Love you tooo! Byeee"

After hanging up the phone, I dialled Namjoon.

"What do you want---"

"I just saw Taehyung."

"What do you mean 'You just saw Taehyung'?"

"As in! He's out of jail."

Y/N POV

I sighed heavily as I closed the phone and got up from the bench.

I've been waiting for him for 30 minutes and now he decided to call.

I smiled slightly. It's ok, at least he called.

As I continued to walk, I unconsciously ran into someone.

"Ouch." I said as I dropped one of the shopping bags to the floor.

"Oh I'm so sorry." I heard him say.

The man wore a black leather jacket, ripped jeans and black combat boots.

A gang member? Or a fashion statement?

As I was kneeling to pick up the bag, another hand with a small tattoo of a cross did also.

I looked up to see a very handsome face.

"Let me get that for you." He said with a serious face and helped me pick up the bag.

As we both stood up and he handed me the bag, I bowed and said, "Thank you."

"No problem... it looks like you got a lot of bags. Do you want some help with it?"

"Uh.. I don't know. I don't really know who you are exactly and you could be a pervert with a good looking face for all I know."

He laughed and sighed, "Well, ok. Hi. My name is Taehyung, I'm 23 years old and I am Korean. I'm also a man who wants to help a lady carry a shit load of bags."

I chuckled at his boldness and handed him 3 bags out of the 7. He chuckled and grabbed the 4 that I was holding.

"Lead the way, unknown."

I chuckled and leaded the way.

"My name is Y/N by the way."

~