19- An Empty Room

~

J.M POV

I sat at the bedside of my empty room. I was actually in Y/N and I's old house, I refused to sell it at the time.... cause it just didn't feel right.

I laid back and stared at the ceiling while thinking about what I told Y/N.

Taehyung and I.

Brothers.

But now, strangers.

It's weird how a person who you knew like the back of your hand can become someone who you don't even recognize when they pass by you.

"How was life Taehyung?" I began to speak to myself.

"Did you go through a lot?"

"Has your sister been well? What about your brother?"

"Did your father accept the fact you're not going to become a lawyer?"

"Are you still the asshole i remember you were?"

I sighed then covered my face with my arm.

"We were best friends.... brothers.... but now what. What are we now? 2 pens in different pencil cases...."

I pushed myself back up as I looked out the window from our old room.

"Y/N..." I ruffled my hair slightly as I looked around the always empty room.

"Will be able to move forward?"

"Yeah." I suddenly heard from behind me. As I panickly turn around, I saw Y/N leaning towards the door frame with a serious face.

She took calm steps towards me and sat beside me on the bed, placing her head onto my shoulder.

"No matter what. Let's keep moving forward."

I stayed silent as she placed her hand on my cheek and softly put her lips against mine.

"...and maybe when the time comes... We can come back here and do things the right way."

I nodded softly before we both laid on the bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Something that hasn't happened in a very long time.

K.T POV

"Taehyung. Where were you?" The old man stood there with his sweaty self leaning against his car door.

I took off my motorcycle helmet and smirked at his upset self, "Old man! It's past your bed time! Go home!"

"You little piece of shit." He said before biting his lip and opening his car door,

"I'll see you at home." He sat inside and slammed the car door before driving off.

I chuckled before rollin my eyes and placing my helmet back on,

"Whatta dick."

As I zoomed through the streets, reaching the beautiful night lighted bridge. I stopped my motorcycle and parked to the side as I got off and held my helmet as I walked down the bridge, admiring the scenery.

"What can I do for fun?" I asked myself as I rested my head in my arms while leaning onto the bridge wall.

"Oh yeah." I snapped my fingers.

"I miss seeing Jimin angry."

~

•Update: Texted her a happy birthday messages, I guess everything is fine now... we are talking normally.If anything happens, I'll update y'all. Btw thanks for the loads of messages! Honestly, helpful.•