14- The Beach, Chicken and Second Chances

~

"Ok! What do you want to do today?" Jimin said as he helped me inside his new car.

I saw him running once again to the driver's seat and the first thought that always comes to mind,

"This cute idiot."

I chuckled.

He sat inside and smiled to me waiting for my response eagerly.

"How bout we just go to the beach? We can walk around for a bit."

He nodded and asked, "Are you sure? We can do whatever you want?"

I nodded without hesitation and as we drove down the sunny streets, I rolled down the window and leaned onto it, letting the wind flow my hair away from my face.

"We're here." Jimin said as he turned down the soft music and brought out the bags of chicken.

"I'm soooo excited to eat!!" I yelled out while snatching one the bags and running to a picnic table.

"Ya!" Jimin yelled as he ran behind me. We both placed the bags onto the picnic table and as Jimin was going to grab some sodas, I sat at the bench and looked to the horizon.

The warm wind was so soothing as the sun was turning orange with hints of pink.

My legs swinging as they were too short to reach the floor and my hands holding onto the bench while my body leaned forward.

A smile brushing by as I inhaled the ocean scented air.

"Beautiful."

I opened my eyes and turned to Jimin who came with sodas and 2 chicken wings.

He handed me a soda and a chicken wing then sat beside me.

"Beautiful?" I questioned as I took a bite out of the chicken.

"Yeah..."

"The horizon is beautiful, I agree."

"I was talking about you."

I blushed brightly as I nervously took a huge bite out of the chicken.

He chuckled and pulled out his drink, "Cheers" he said with a smile.

"Cheers."

As we gulp it down, Jimin sighed and looked to the horizon. I followed.

"Y/N."

"Yeah..."

"Thank you."

I looked to him as he had a single tear run down his cheek. The feeling of complete comfort as I was so close to him.

It felt like home.

"You gave me a second chance...."

~