Seventeen (Dezasete)

Start from the beginning

Cabir looked at her with all seriousness. His eyes never leaving hers maybe trying to find what she knows.

"Then say it".... He said taking a step closer to her.

"I wanna hear it from you"...

"You are a..."

"Navya..where are you?"... She was interrupted by the loud calling of Nandini.

"Navya are you there?"... Her voice was getting closer every minute.

Navya turned her face to Cabir again after being distracted by Nandini's voice but to her shocked he was nowhere to be seen. He was gone.

Navya mentally cursed Nandini for ruining her lovey dovey moment a second ago.

"Yes I am here".... She replied running to her.

--

"Who do you love?".... He asked.

She cannot answer his question she tried her best to avoid the question but knowing this time she couldn't run away she looked at his dark orbs.

"I love him more"....

"Love him...what do you mean by this".... He was about to loose his temper anytime.

"Manik...its complicated"

"No...you are making it complicated Naithili... Just tell me now. Why do you keep coming back to me when you are already with Alex?"... He yelled holding her shoulder.

"What if I want both of you"... She spoke holding his hands between hers.

--

Night was calm and soothing with a cool breeze caressing her chubby cheeks she watched moon silently trying to get her answer.

'Why me?"

But all she get was silence in answer. She never knew what love was and now when she is feeling it she started to hate that feeling.

She wanted to sleep but his face won't let her. His voice kept playing in her mind. Ignoring all those thoughts laying down on her comfy bed she closed her eyes tightly.

Sooner her eyes started getting heavy and now her breathing was heavy signalling she was asleep.

In the dim moonlight a figure walked into her room silently walking closer to her bed making sure not to disturb her sleep.

"Sorry".... He spoke softly looking at her glowing face.

His gaze shifted from her face to her neck where he bit today. It was formed into dark purple circle now.

He felt broken and hurt he didn't wanted to do this to her but he don't have other choice. He didn't want her to be a vampire..he don't want to stole her innocence away.

"I am sorry Nandini...I wish you could known the reasons behind my actions".... He whispered gently stroking his fingers over her wound.

It was all silent in dark only the sound of Nandini's breathing could be heard mixed with Manik's heart.

He planted few kisses on her forehead here and there and stayed beside her till the dawn watching her sleep peacefully.

If only you knew how much I love you.

--

Sup... My chingus

Guess who missed you guys more..?

Its me...I missed you all a lot...love from the other side.

Any suggestions....please give me.

And any questions ??? Feel free to ask.

Baiiu.

--
Enjoy!!