Epilogue

Hi everyone!
Can't believe I actually finished this. I see dreams do come true actually. It's been a beautiful unforgettable journey and I know I'm going to miss Camerinne so much.
*grabs tissues*

Your love for me always encourages me so much and I know that it's what gives me strength and happiness. I love you so much guys♡
For all of those who have been with me from the very beginning, I can't thank you enough.

And for my future readers who will read this.....I want you to comment because your comments will remind me of this happy day of my life.

Here....for the last time.
Enjoy:)

********

Corinne's POV:-

Seeing everyone's happy faces, it felt amazing and almost too good to be true how today I was a part of an actual happy ending. Honestly, I would've never imagined myself here.

I could look at the smiles on their faces forever and never get tired. It was all that I had ever wanted.
"Hey!" Leah's excited voice made me look away from Aiden's sprightly face.

"What're you up to?" I asked with a smirk.
"Ooooo nothing." She said with a sly grin.
"Really? Well when am I going to get an adorable nephew to play with?" I asked watching my best friend turn a lovely shade of pink.

"I might say you speak my heart's desire." Dylan said as he came to stand next to a furiously blushing Merleah.

"So when's the wedding?" I asked.
The two had an unbreakable bond and they had decided to get married.
"August 14th." Leah answered with a smile.
"It's just a month away. We have a lot to do." I bounced on my heels excitedly.
She nodded at me and I hugged both of them.

I made my way out of the living room and looked around. Where was Cameron?

A smirk masked my lips. Right in a corner of the hallway stood Mariano with Meryl trapped in his arms.
I laughed as the two sprung apart.
"Sorry."
"As if." Mariano said playfully.
"Where's Cameron?" I asked.

Meryl cleared her throat before pointing towards the stairs meekly.

I followed her directions and made it upstairs. The door to the balcony was ajar. Finding it strange, I stepped lightly into the cool night air. The sight before me made my heart stop and then kick start again.

 The sight before me made my heart stop and then kick start again

"I would never do this you know. But I'm doing this for you. Because you know how much I have loved you.
You are the one I wanted to find, to tell that I need you all my life.
I know it sounds.....well unlike me. But this is what you do to me. You make me do things I would never have done in a million years."
His voice was the only thing I could hear and his eyes the only ones I could see. As he neared me, as always my heart sped up. I lost my breath and my knees felt weak.

"Let's spend the rest of our lives together." How casually he said it made it more intense and before I could stop myself, my arms held onto him and pulled him close as he whispered.
"I love you."

*********

Three Months Later:-

".......I, Cameron take you, Ms Braylon, to be my wife, in equal love, as a mirror for my true Self, as a partner on my path, to honor and to cherish in sorrow and in joy, till death do us part."

"I, Corinne take you, Mr Kalebs, to be my husband.
For all the time we have been together, there has always been the kind of mutual understanding which is only shared when there is true love.
You have helped me triumph over challenges presented,
encouraged my personal growth and boosted my self-esteem.
You have helped me become the person I am today,
And with your help, I will be a better person tomorrow than I was yesterday." I said my vows looking into his grey eyes.

"I love you Corinne."
"I love you Cameron."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife."

He pulled me closer and our lips met in a kiss that held our secret promise. That this personal assistant would love her desirous CEO forever.

**********