Chapter no.35

Warning:-
This chapter is rated *mature*. Contains sexual content. Read at your own risk.

If you want to skip don't worry, you won't miss out on the story plot.

*******

Corinne's POV:-

The sound of the door closing triggered my nervousness and my heart quickened its pace. His face was impassive. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. He could be seething with anger for all I knew. But he said nothing. His expression led me to no conclusion.

I stood awkwardly in the center of the room, clinging to my spot. He walked with slow calculated steps towards me. He came to a stop in front of me only at an arms length. His gaze was agonizing. I was weighing my options. I tried not to make a run for the door.

His figure towered above me and I had to crane my neck slightly to see into his grey orbs. Perhaps he was waiting for me to speak.

But I was at loss of words. I realized how wrong and unfair I had been. I ran away from what I loved. From whom I loved. And he knew it now. I was in love with this man.

Love, desire, passion, lust......there wasn't a single emotion left for me to feel anymore. I had felt it all at once. And I had felt it for him.

I tried to stand still but my body was betraying me. My heart was hammering against my flushed chest. I was losing control. Like I always did when he was so close to me.

And before I knew what was happening, my body was plush against his muscular frame as I pushed myself and landed in his arms.

I would have probably died, if he wouldn't have responded. But his arms holding me were real. My body was shaking with the effort to not break down. He sensed it and led me to the bed and sat me down.

Shaking my head, I clung to him not ready to let go. Picking up my head from his chest, I crashed my lips to his for a needy kiss. I was in need. I had missed him. His lips responded eagerly and moved against mine. His hands combed through my hair holding my head in place as he deepened the kiss. His tongue skimmed along my bottom lip and I seized the opportunity and I delved my tongue into his mouth. He groaned. His hands gripped me tighter. My back hit the soft matress and he howered on top of me. One of his hands slipped down to grab my hip and squeezed. I whimpered softly.

He pulled my shirt over my head throwing it away.
"I hate these clothes sometimes." He mumbled gruffly into my ear as I tossed his shirt aside, unbuttoning it. His chest was naked for me to touch.

I tried not to stumble as I stood up from the bed and discarded my jeans left with only my underwear.

I crouched down above him. He attempted to move but I pushed him back down with my hand on his chest. My eyes roamed his unrealistic body. I licked my lips unknowingly.

My hands that rested on his chest now moved further down to his stomach to drag along his rippled abs.

Straddling his thighs I toyed with the waistband of his pants.
For him being who he was, he was oddly patient today. He usually dominated when it came to intimacy between us.

I glanced at him from under my lashes.

I lowered myself onto his chest and placed a kiss onto his bulging chest. Hearing a low groan I smiled to myself.

My hands slithered down his happy trail, hooking in the hem of his pants teasing him again.

"You keep up like this and I'm going to fuck you senseless." His husky rumble was enough to throw me off the edge. I yanked his pants down and off his legs.