Chapter no.36

Corinne's POV:-

My heart picked pace steadily as I began to wake up from a peaceful sleep and events of last night flashed in my head.
My lips broke into a smile against something smooth and warm. His chest.

I felt his arms wrapped around my bare back as sleep left my eyes and they fluttered open. I eyed our tangled bodies covered in sheets. Feeling a slight urge in my bladder I shoved the covers away and pried his hands from my back only to have him tightening them again.
"Cameron!" I shook him slightly. He looked as beautiful as ever. His lips parted and delicious against his fair skin. His eyes closed as he mumbled incoherently.

"Cameron wake up! I need to pee." He grumbled appearantly understanding what I said and nodded before letting me go.

I stretched feeling stiffness in my sore muscles. And I tried to sit up but winced as pain shot from down there and spread through my entire body.

Cameron bolted upright coming to grab my waist as I stumbled back into bed.
"You fuck like an animal." I winced again.

Confusion crossed his greek- god features and then understanding dawned on him. And he smirked.

"Does it hurt that bad?" I thought he was genuinly concerned before I saw the look on his face.

I glared at him.
"You didn't seem to care about that last night though." He mumbled into my ear.

We sat there for a few seconds before I spoke up clearly irritated.
"I need to use the toilet."
"Go on." He said simply clearly enjoying it all.

I groaned slumping back into his chest.
"I can't walk." I mumbled into his chest and heard him shake with laughter.
"C'mon monkey." He swung me off the bed and carried me across the room.

"I can manage from here." He set me down at the door.
He smirked before pecking me on the lips and left to put some boxers on because I had just realised he was butt naked.

I flinched taking every step trying to ease the sharp sting I felt everytime I moved.

Cameron had already left the room when I stepped out of shower. Thankfully. I would get time to process all thoughts. I had decided to tell him about Calvin.

I somehow made it to the breakfast island in the kitchen seeing Cameron, Dylan and Leah already seated.
"Mornin'." I said brightly.
Leah raised an eyebrow trying to figure out my overly-sprightly mood and the kind of best friend she is, she bursted out laughing when she saw me wince when I sat myself on the stool next to Cameron.
"Shut up." I groaned into my hands when she decided to stop.

"Dude! You trying to rip her or something?" My jaw dropped at Dylan's audacity.
"Watch it Carter." Cameron's voice warned but I could tell he was trying to keep his own laughter at bay.
"You guys were so loud though." Leah put in.

"Seriously?" I tried not to shout but it was hard.
"Calm down. You're so not fun." Leah said.

I rolled my eyes.
I jumped slightly feeling a hand on my thigh. Of course.......Cameron.
I bit my lip trying to keep my face impassive as his fingers teased me slowly.

I shot daggers at him with my glare.
"Aren't you going to eat?" Leah interrupted.

I jumped up all too suddenly and winced but covered up before walking to the fridge and pulled out milk. Pouring myself some cereal, I sat down next to Leah this time. I could feel Cameron watching me.

"Where's Meryl?" I asked suddenly realising she wasn't here with us.
"Don't know......haven't seen her since last night." Leah said shrugging her shoulders.