Chapter no.30

Corinne's POV:-

Something cold caressed my back gently and my eyes cracked open. We were bathing in the sunlight that glared at us through the window in our room and cool wind hit my over-heated skin.

Trying to move but failing twice, I finally let my eyes fall to where I was. My head was rested on Cameron's shoulder while his arms wound around my waist and his deep breaths indicated he was sleeping.

Our naked bodies were tangled together and my hair was fanned out on his arm.

I grabbed my phone somehow and looked at the screen flashing.
11am.

It read.
Thank goodnesss it wasn't past noon. A slight headache was making me dizzy.

I pried his hands off my waist and grabbed his shirt from the floor to put it on. I did my morning routine and came out to see Cameron still sleeping.
I frowned.

Now listen to this.
I never and I mean never let anyone sleep after I call it a morning. So like the person that I am, I walked closer and sat down next to him in an attempt to wake him up.

I smiled down at his tranquil features. His slightly parted lips were tempting.

"Cameron!" I whispered softly into his ear as I breathed on his neck. He shivered slightly mumbled something and then turned away still sleeping.
I tried a few times, shaking his shoulders to get him to wake up. Still nothing.

I smirked as an idea popped up in my head and I went to get water in a glass.

I dipped a finger into it. Oh poor Cameron. The water was cold. I shrugged my shoulders and then tilted the glass upside down on top of my sexy boss, emptying the contents on him.

And what happened next was priceless.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" he shouted and sat up shaking his head to get the water out which was obviously impossible.

I burst out laughing.

"You...." he pointed an accusing finger at me and I froze.
".....you did this." He knew and he wasn't asking.
I bit my lip standing there frozen not knowing what to do.

And I thought better of it and ran.

I had absolutely no idea how but he made it to the bathroom door before I could lock it and ran so fast that we both ended up in the bathtub.
"Oh my god! Your face was priceless." I erupted into breathless laughter.

"Funny huh?" He said and I shrieked when water drenched me and him completely. He had turned the shower on.
"What the hell! Cameron." I yelled while he laughed.
I couldn't help but laugh with him.

"Okay now......get out." I said.
"What?" He was taken aback.
"I need to shower and get ready." I stated matter-of-factly.
"Can't we just save some water and take a shower together?" He asked.

I tilted my head to one side looking at him.
"Cameron you and I both know, we won't be having a shower if we stayed here together."

He smirked. Oh I knew him too well.

"You know me too well amoré."
And he left. Wow that was easy. But I couldn't hide the slight disappointment on my face.

I locked the door and ran a quick shower and rinsed myself.

Wrapping a towel around myself I entered the bedroom.
Cameron stood facing the window in just a pair of trousers. Oh my! This jaw-dropping sexy ass of his. I shook my head and then cleared my throat to get his attention.

He walked towards me in slow steps and I backed up against the wall.
His hand went up and he put it behind my head to grab it and he leaned in for a soft kiss. I sighed into his mouth and instantly I forgot everything except him. The kiss switched from slow and passionate to fast and sensual as his lips sucked my tongue. I moaned into his mouth putting my arms around his neck.