Chapter no.2

Cameron's POV:-

Cameron Kalebs, the owner of Kalebs Fashion Inc. Paris.
You wanna know about me?

Well then I'm the sexiest, most eligible billionaire bachelor in France. I'm a playboy.

Emotions! 

I toy with them. I won't say I'm not a womanizer. But the ladies love it.

I've done major in business. Age 26.

I don't wanna brag but,  women go crazy even when they hear my name. I've had all the girls wrapped around my little finger. Flings, one night stands and sex. That is all. Because I don't believe in sticking to a single woman for life. It's no fun.

Women want the looks and all the money and I have both.

I own several night clubs, a trail of Chinese restaurants and many fashion houses all around Europe and France.

I have a sister. I love her and she's the only one I love truly. She's my only family.

My best friend is Dylan Carter. We've been friends since we were little kids. He knows everything about me and I know him well too.
We're like personal bodyguards for each other, ready to give our lives for each other.

I've money and I have power and there's not any woman alive who can resist my charms.

My life has taken a lot of twists and turns but I've made myself capable to cope with the challenges life has to offer.

................

So sounds like the playboy brags a lot. Wait till he meets Corinne. ☺The next chapter will be the start of our story.
Don't forget to love me. Please read, vote and comment.

******