Chapter Thirty-One

(So... no one commented on the last one so I'll just use (C/D (colour dress)) so you can pick which one you used - purple , blue or red)
You bite your lip glancing at yourself in the mirror and gently tugging at the bottom of your C/D. "You think I look okay?"
"Are you kidding? You look amazing," Jessica grins at you as she puts on some light blusher.
"Do we have to go?" You ask quietly, nervously.
"Don't worry, I'll look after you, okay? I'll make sure you have fun," Jessica comforts.

Soon the two of you are walking to the club. Her arm is linked around yours in a somewhat protective i-won't-let-anything-happen-to-you way. You agreed to meet the others there. The whole way, Jessica was chatting excitedly about it, pausing every so often to comfort you once more. Standing outside you take a deep breath, before walking in.
A full on party. There was a DJ playing new and loved music from the charts, enough teenagers and young adults to make it seem like the entire year.. no, the entire school was invited, a bar that was serving free drinks, a disco hall hanging over the dance floor. There was a clear line between who was already drunk and who were still drinking their first glasses. No one seemed to be stressing.
"Come on, lets get a drink," Jessica says, leading you to the bar.
"But I'm sixteen!" You protest.
"Oh come on, live a little," Jessica smiles. "The tender never cares."
"The what?"
"The bartender, honestly."
The two of you get drinks and you sip one tenderly, glancing around the room.

Jessica gets drunk quickly. She chugs glass after glass and soon was so tipsy she couldn't stand properly.
"Lez go dansse," She giggles, grabbing your hand, not waiting for an answer, tugging you over to the dance floor.
Awkwardly swaying to the music, you feel trapped in a cage of drunks. Jessica fits right in, jumping up and down in time to the fast tune.
You feel someone grab your ass and spin round, hand at the ready to slap.
Gally smirks at you, easily grabbing your wrist, before pressing his lips against yours forcefully, keeping his other hand on your behind so you can't pull away from him.
Crap.

Harshly shoving him off you, you notice dirty blond hair nearby. You glance over, and see Newt standing there, his eyes widened, his mouth wide open.
"No, Newt it's.." You protest, taking a step towards him, and squeal a little at Gally touching you inappropriately.
Newt takes a step back before hanging his head, quickly hurrying from the room. You notice Hannah follow, winking to you before exiting.
Gally chuckles, "You're mine now."
You turn round and slap him harshly, leaving a red mark on his cheek, but you barely notice because of your blurry vision. "Screw you." You hiss to him and pull away.
Jessica seems only now to shake off her lack of attention and jogs after you, "Y/N?! What.."
"Why didn't you help? You just stood there!" A harsh whisper escapes you as sadness blends into anger.
"I.."
You don't let her get another word in; "You told me it'd be okay, you'd look after me! You're a liar!" You hiss, shoving her out of your way, sprinting out of the back exit, tears running down your cheeks.