Chapter Seven

"Well?" You demand.

"There's this kid called Gally," Minho tells you.

"What about him?" You frown.

"He's my friend," Minho continues.

"And...?"

"He's dating Hannah, but I didn't tell Newt," Minho says quietly.

"Hannah's... Cheating on him?" You frown harder. Why would anyone even think about doing that to Newt?!

"She does seem the type doesn't she," Thomas smirks a little.

"Shut up Tom." You say quietly, knowing it was like the worst timing ever.

"And I didn't want to tell, because Gally's my friend and I didn't want to hurt Newt," Minho continued.

"Why... Why are you telling me this?" You ask.

"Because we need your help at breaking Newt and Hannah up," Thomas chimes in.

"Me? Why me?"

"Because Newt likes you," Minho says.

"He does?"

"You already know that." Thomas rolls his eyes.

You laugh quietly, your cheeks turning a faint red.

"We have a plan," Minho says, quite clearly trying to keep his cool and not seem apprehensive.

"And it involves you!" Thomas adds.

"What's the plan?" You grin, curious.

Minho looks nervously over his shoulder, like Hannah would walk up at any minute. Then he sees the time on the clock. "Oh shuck I said I would meet mum in town at 20 past I got to go bye." He said hurriedly and ran out.

Thomas sighed. "We'll tell you tomorrow I guess. See ya." He turns and walks off.

You sigh. "Boys." You mutter and shut and lock your locker.

QOTD: Newtmas, Thominho, or Minewt?