Chapter 32: Premonition

~Hunter's POV~

I was running.

Towards what, I had no idea. I was trying to reach something in front of me.

I got closer, and I realized it was a person. A girl.

I knelt down. Her back was facing me. I slowly turned her body around.

I screamed.

I started to cry. Tears of joy. Could it really be her? An older version perhaps?

Oh god, please no. This can't be. She died.

Unless...
Is this what I think this is?

Is this a premonition?

If it is, she's alive. Lord have mercy, please tell me this is what I think it is.

"Hunter"

"Yes"

"Wake up"

"What"

"WAKE UP"

I jolted up. I looked around and saw Cat looking at me. Her eyebrows furrowed, her eyes shining with concern and worry. I felt something slide down my face.
I reached my face with my hand and felt wetness.

Tears.

I saw Cat's mouth moving, but I heard nothing coming out.

There was this ringing that was slowly fading and I could finally hear Cat.

"-you okay?"

I quickly shook my head and got off the bed.

I have to talk to mother about this.

I hurriedly put on some sweats from the closet and ran to the door. I turned back and saw Cat still staring at me. Her eyebrows furrowed in complete and utter confusion and worry.

"I'll be back. Get some rest." I told her while I went to her giving her forehead a quick peck and running back to the door. I quickly shut the door and ran to the stairs, skipping steps as I go.

I went to grab the keys from the basket near the door and shoved my feet into some sneakers.

I went to the car and started the engine. I reversed it and zoomed through the road heading to my parents house.

I was pushing the limit by 25 or 30 mph. I didn't care, I had to inform my mother and father of this. This will change everything.

I got to my parents hour in 15 minutes, but it usually takes an hour.

I ran to the door and started to pound on the door. I was breathing heavily. I was so out of breathe. I heard movement from behind the door, and in 10 seconds it opens wide with my dad and mother both in their pajamas.

"What are you doing here at this time?" My dad asked me, clearly annoyed that I woke him up.

"She-she's alive." I told him still breathing hard.

"What do you mean she's alive?" My mother asks gently.

"I saw her in my dreams." I stated clearly. My breath regaining composure.

"As in, a premonition?" My mother says.

"Yes."

"You haven't had one in years...do you think there coming back?" My father asks.

"I think they are. She was on the forest floor. In a clearing. We have to send a search party." I told my parents.

My mom had tears forming her eyes and slowly they started to flow down. As for my dad, I can see that hard shell and tough attitude slowly fading away.

"Well finally have our old dad back. Thats if we find her. Right?" Jax asked.

"Yes. We might."

"Hunter, get people you trust to help us find her." My father told me.

"Yes, sir."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"As you can, I have recruited only a few of you. You don't know why you are here, but I am about to explain it to you.....You are here to help me find a girl. She has blue green eyes, dark wavy brown hair, and is about 4'9- 4'10. She should be curled up in a clearing. Anyone who finds here will report back to me immediately. Any questions?"

I looked around for anyone's hand risen up, but saw none. Slowly one hand came up.

"Yes?"

"If I may ask, whats so special about this girl?" Tomás, a hispanic warrior that is near the top, asked.

"She's means a lot to me and my family, that's all you need to know. If there is no more questions, you are dismissed to find her."

Everyone immediately got to work.

Please, please let us find her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry it took me so long to update. I just have SOL's and Final Exams coming which is stressing me out. BUT, here's a little treat for you guys.