Chapter 16: The end of me

~Catherine's POV~
"Skylar"

I knew it was to good to be true. She just had to take my boyfriend away from me. The only person that actually care for me other than Emily and our Mom. I don't know about my step-father yet.

I felt something warm and salty come down my face. I wiped it away forcefully.

No more crying Cat. Just no more.

You wake in a bed, and all of a sudden your best friend and boyfriend are making out.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when Travis called my name.

"Catherine i can expl-"

"Don't, you just used me because I'm Charmed. Is that why you dated me in the first place. Pity and because I'm powerful?" I was beyond piss and anyone can see that.

"N-"

"Liar!" I snapped at him. I ran out of the house just to run into one person who put me in this situation.

"Hey, your awak- wait why are you crying?" Hunter spoke.

"Just leave me alone!" I snapped at him too.

I just ran to the woods where the cliff is.

I stopped when i saw it close.

I am useless.
No one wants me.
I am nothing.

These thoughts kept running through my head as i walked closer to the edge.

Maybe if i leave forever, people can finally be happy.

I can stop being a waster of air.

I can be helpful by leaving.

I can be with my real mother and father.

I can see my adoptive father.

I can be happy and i can free.

Tears start pooling down my face as i have a smile on my face.

No one can hurt me and I can't hurt anyone else.

I was about 2 feet  away from the edge when i hear a twig snap.

I turn around to see Hunter in wolf form. His midnight black wolf was just looking at me.

He went behind a true and came behind with just a pair of basketball shorts.

"Catherine, get away from the edge." He said in a soft voice.

"Go away." I told him, not wanting him to see me end my life.

"Move away from the edge!" He said trying to reason with me.

"Can't you see?" I asked him as i moved backwards to be 1 feet away from falling.

"See what?" He asked.

"This is the only way i can be free. I won't be a disgrace to you as a mate. I won't get hurt by anyone and I can't hurt anyone else!" I told him as i move back 3 inches.

He moved forward to be at least 5 feet from me.

"You were never a disgrace as a mat-"

"Then why reject me! I'm worthless to this world! Just like what you said!" I told him.

"I had to tell you that. My father didn't accept you and me as mates! I was commanded!" By now he was crying.

I moved back 5 inches this time. He moved up by a feet.

"If you cared you would have told me after you said that! No one wants me. You rejected me. Travis cheated on me with my ex-best friend who i forgiven. Everyone is hurting me."

"I promise i will make it up to you. Please just get away from the edge!"

"How do i know your telling the truth and you won't leave me after words?" I asked.

"I-if i break the promise, you can leave me and- and be with who ever makes you happy. Even if i don't want that."

Just do it. We have nothing else to live for. What else can he do to brake us.Selene says.

"Promise?" I ask him.

"I promise. Just please get of the edge." He begs me.

As i was moving away from the edge, I slipped.

"Noo!" Was what i heard from Hunter.