Chapter 13:Forgive and Forget?

~Travis's POV~
Ever since i came to this pack, my wolf has been getting a little edgy. I wonder why.

~Skylar's POV~ (look at first chapter)

I came to put some more flowers in Catherine's room. I have been doing that for 4 years now.

Everyday im praying and wishing that she would come for i can start to apologize. I have been an awful friend to even listen to Jake. He was just messing with my mind. Who does that?

As i saw her house come to view i went up to the door and knocked. I heard shuffling and i saw Edward. Catherine's new father.

"I just came to put the flowers in her room." I said. They all have been used to me coming hear now and then.

"You don't need to do that no more." Edward said.

I was beyond confused.

"Why not, i have been doing that since she left." I said, anger coming out a little.

"Shes back. Give it to her personally." Edward said.

And with that said i rushed to the living room. I frozed.

She's back.

I made a promise to her when she left and i am keeping it.

I went up to her and went on my knees.

"Please please please. Im extremely sorry for what i said.
Jake was messing with my mind and I believed him and- and I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Please." When i finished i felt something roll down my cheeks. I didn't even realize i was crying until i wiped it away.

She looked at me, looking for a lie. I wasn't lying. She seemed to realize it and went down on her knees in front of me. She then leaned forward to hug me.

"I forgive you, but you have to prove your friendship." She said.

I nodded my head eagerly. When we finished hugging we looked around and saw everyone looking at us. Her mom and sister were crying and her father looked amused. We chuckled nervously.
After that we all went to talk some more.

--------Travis's POV------
Do you ever get this feeling that something wonderful and horrific will happen soon?

That me right now.

I wonder why i feel this way.

~Skylar's POV~

When we were done talking. Her mom spoke up.

"Honey, do you have anybody you can be with so i can have grand babies?"

Catherine blushed and nodded.

"Yes, his name is-" She was than cut off by a very HOT guy coming through the door.

"Sorry to interrupt, we need to go Catherine." He told her.

"Ok" and she said bye to everyone. "Wait" she screamed when se made it to the door. We all looked at her waiting for her to speak.

"This is my boyfriend. Alpha Black of the Black Blood Pack. Travis, this is my mom, step-father, sister and soon to be best friend." She said as she pointed to everyone.

"Hello. Nice to meet a family who made my beautiful girl." He said.

Catherine blushed a deep shade of pick.

After that they left.

"Well i would love to stay and chat but i have a family waiting for me." I said as i walked of Catherine's house, but not without hugging everyone.