Chapter 24: Can't even relax in my own bathroom!

Dedicated to @winter_snowflake87
@Huntthezombies

Thank you guys so much for liking my book. You guys are absolutely amazing. This i dedicated to you 2. I hope you enjoy it.

Hunter up there^^^

~Catherine's POV~

When i saw Hunter come and beg for forgiveness, i admit, it broke me.

After the mini break down a few hours ago. Peggy and Penny left to their store.

I was cuddled up into Hunter. We were watching Fast and Furious 7. The credits started rolling in and i look up to see Hunter staring at me.

"What?" I asked him. I started feeling my face to make sure i had nothing on it.

He chuckled at me. "Just thinking."

"Ok?"

His phone made a noise that meant he had a message.

He reached to get it and read the message.

He turned red and started texting the person back. He slammed his phone back on the table. His chest was rising rapidly.

"Are you okay?" I asked calmly hoping it will calm him down a little.

"Yes. Stop hovering over my shoulder!" He screamed at me.

I flinched. That hurt a lot. I was his mate, I'm supposed to worry about him. Why does he have to be so stubborn. I'm just trying to help him and be a good mate. Why can't i do anything right. Maybe I should give him space? Yeah, i guess it might work.

I got up from where we were cuddling and left to go upstairs to my room. I heard him call my name, but i ignored it. I went into the room i was staying in and locked it.

I grabbed my pj's, undergarments, and a fluffy towel to go take a relaxing bath.

I turned the water on and grabbed the bubble bath soap that smelled like lavender. I poured some inside and waited.

I heard a banging on the bedroom door, but ignored it.

The bath tub was full and i turned off the water. I started to strip and put my hair in a high bun. I got inside after and relaxed. Calming music was on to help me relax a little more.

Out of nowhere i heard something shatter. I jumped a little. The door to the bathroom soon opened and I screamed. I stopped screaming once i saw it was Hunter. I glared up at him.

"Really? Can't i take a relaxing bath in my own room?" I asked him still glaring.

His eyes turned pitch black as his eyes roamed the state I'm in.

I glared even harder at him and i used my charmed powers to wet him with water.

The water flowed down him like a endless waterfall. I stifled a laugh as i looked at him.

He slowly started to look at me as the water started to slow down. He was angry.

Thats what he gets for bothering
me in my time of peace.

"Really?" He asked still a little angry.

"At least you don't have to take a shower, you even smell like a wet dog." I said scrunching up my nose at the last part.

"You'll pay for this little mate. Just watch your back." He said smirking evilly.

He left the bathroom. I resumed to my bath, but i was now tensed.

What have i done?

---------------------------------------------- i know this was a short chapter but i wanted to update. And with school going on and these mid terms i have to study for. I dont have enough time to update.

Any who. I know i dedicated to 2 different people but I couldn't decide who to dedicate this chapter to.

If you want to have a chapter dedicated to you, please message me or comment. You have to be active and actually like or comment on my book though.

-Funnymonkey11
-😂🐒11