Chapter 12: Ex-BestFriends and Bullies

Pic of Catherine⬆️

~Catherine's POV~
As i go towards my parents house, I can't but just look around and see how much things change.

The parks has more playgrounds. More buildings and a few more new faces. I wonder how many people are in this pack now. When i left there was 267. Hmm. I wonder if people are still the same from a long time ago. I am now 20. Yeah im old.back to the point. In 4 years, not much has changed.

Im kept walking and soon enough, im at the door.

I knocked on the door and waited patiently. I heard shuffling on the other side and then the door open.

Emily.

"Hi, can i help you?" She asked.

Omg, after 4 years, i get to see her again.

I couldn't say anything, so i went up to her and hugged her.

"Im sorry." I told her as i started crying. Realization came to her.

"Catherine?" She asked as i just nodded.
She just hugged me back and started crying.

We took 5minutes crying with each other and hugging.

After that we went inside.

"Mom, Dad, come here. It's important." Emily said as our mom and some guy came down the stairs. Wait. Did she say dad. As they made it to the last step our mom froze. Literally.

"Hi." I said feeling shy all of a sudden.

When i said that, she snapped back to reality and came running to me. She engulfed me in a bone crushing hug. As i looked at her, i saw tears on her face.

"You came back." She whispers.

I just nodded as i hugged her back and the water works came again. Emily soon joined after and we were a happy family again.

Someone cleared their throat and made everyone go back to reality.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Catherine, this is your father." My mother said.

"My-wait.... Huh?" I was just stuttering. How dumb can i be.

"Yeah. Mom met him after a month you left. Its her second chance mate." Emily said all excited.

Wait. Hold up. Second chance mates only happen if something happens to your mate, that was not supposed to happen. Dad died in a car crash. I need to look that up.

"Hold up, so when did you get married?"  I asked. Im so confused.

"Last year, you were supposed to be the made of honor, but she told me to be it. I wore one of you converse so-i can at least know a part of you was there." Emily said. "I looked pretty crazy with a fancy dress with converse." She chuckled lightly.

I just smiled and a few tears escaped my eyes.

"C'mon we have a lot to talk about." My mother said. I nodded and we went to the living room.

~4 hours later~
As we were all catched up on each others life, we all heard a knock on the door.

My Step-Father, who i know learned whose name is Edward. When he told me that, i laughed hard. They looked at me weird and the Emily found out what i was thinking and bursted out laughing. We were both thinking about Twilight. Back to the knock.

When my 'father' (not use to calling someone else my dad) open the door. We all heard someone coming in.

"I just came to put the flowers in her room." She said.

"You don't need to do that no more." Edward said.

"Why not, i have been doing that since she left." The girl said.

"Shes back. Give it to her personally." Edward said. When he said we heard someone running and stopped when they made it to us. I couldn't believe who it was.

Out of all the people, why her.

She was part of the bullying.

She was my best friend and now is my ex best friend.

Her, the one that made my school a living hell.

The one i wished never to see again.
----------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger. Can anyone guess who it is? -😂🐒11