Chapter 9: New Alpha, New Lover.

~Catherine's POV~
i was running through the forest. By the time i left. I made it past 5 states. I was the luckiest roug-

I heard a loud growl the stop me in my tracks.

I sniffed the air. Dammit. How could i be so clueless not to realize that i was in a packs territory.

'Shift' was all i heard, before going behind a tree to shift. I put my clothes on and headed back out.

The wolf had shifted back too. He smelled like he had power. But he was not an Alpha. Maybe a Beta or Delta.

"You are trespassing in Black Blood Territory?" He growled.

"I-i was running away f-from my p-pack." I stuttered. "Please i mean no harm."

"Our Alpha will decide your fate." He told me.

He gesture me to follow him. I nodded in response.

It's not like we have a choice. My wolf said.

Promise me that we will forget that loser of a mate? I just want to start over in love." Serene told me.

"I promise." Was all i said before i was in a building. I forgot i was walking. Hehe.

The guy told told me to stay in the Alphas Office. He was about to leave but i stopped him.

"Whats your name?" I asked. Curiosity getting the better of me.

"Jay, im the Beta. Im also the Alphas brother." He said. I think he forgot i was a rouge. "Whats your name?"

"Catherine." And with that, he smiled and left. Wow, hes nice.

I waited for another few minutes until the Alpha came in.

Wow is he hot!! Serene said really dreamily.

"Uh-huh!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the Alpha asked me something.

"Why did you runaway from your pack?"  Wow. Straight to the point.

"I was rejected by everyone except  my family. I didn't want them to feel ashamed because i was a disgrace." I said while tears start to pool down my cheeks.

"Shh." He said calmly . "My name is Alpha Travis of the Black Blood Pack. I don't know why but your special. I don't know how to explain."

I blushed a little, while the tears start to get less heavy.

"So,Rouge, do you want to join my pack?" He asked me, while blushing a little. Why is he blushing. What is he thinking.

"Why are you being nice to me? Im a rouge. Rouges are a disgrace of werewolves kind. They are instantly killed. But yet you choose to help me. Why?" I couldn't help but ask. His blush, turned to a frown.

"Your special, thats all."

"So if another rouge came here, they're automatically 'special'? I questioned back.

"Yes, No, yeah no. Depends?" It was more like a question.

"Are you confused?" I asked my wolf.

Obviously not. She snorted back.

"Am i missing something?"

"Say yes and ask to go visit his witch person thingy."

"Ok?"

"I would love to join your pack but, i want to ask you for a favor." I asked. "Can i visit your witch person thingy?"

"Witch person thingy?" He started to think for a while. "Oh, ok. Wait why?"

"Serene said so."

"Who's Serene?"

"My wolf."

"Okay?"

"Lets go."

He took me to the witch person thingy. I don't know what there called. Oops.

When we made it, Travis said something only she can hear.

"Well than, come in dear. Ive been waiting for you." She said. "At least now you can start working on your gift."

Gift. I have a gift. Huh?!?

"What do you mean by 'gift'? I asked her.

"Your a one of a kind hybrid." She sighs before gesturing me to have a sit. "Your a werewolf-

"I know." I cut her off.

"A werewolf and a rare specie of a Charmed."

What is she talk about. I was about to ask her but Travis beat me to it.

"Whats Charmed?"

"Charmed is like a witch but different. All charmed died a few decades ago. Im guessing someone in your family was charmed." She stopped to let us process everything. "You need to start working on your powers. You have the 4 elements. Water, Fire, Air and Earth. If don't learn how to use it then you will get hurt in the future."

"I knew it. She is special." Travis said while doing a very inappropriate dance.

The old women cleared her throat and Travis stopped.

"Sorry" he said below a whisper.

"Well, lets get started."

:2 1/2 years later:
"Hey babe where are you?" A familiar voice asked.

"In the kitchen." Was all i said before huge arms came around my waist.

"Whatca making?"

"Food"

"What type of food?"

"The edible kind." I said in a 'duh' voice.

"What type of edible food?"

"The one you could eat."

He sighs before accepting defeat.

I turned around to be face to face with my new found lover for the past 1 year and 10 months lover. Travis.

After i was accepted in the pack, he told me his undying love for me. We went on dates and he ended up asking me to be his girlfriend. Yay.

We have been happy together. But im scared that when he finds his mate, he will reject her for me. I want him happy. Even if it means leaving me.

Don't worry about it. It won't happen. Serene said.

"Im his head warrior and Delta. Of course im going to worry."

During the few years. I have been practicing using my gift. Packs ask my pack for help because they found out the strongest warrior is with them/ Me. I have been helping packs and help train warriors and or pack members to help defend against some Rouges. I have been getting famous. No one knows I'm a girl, until they meet me. Thats good. Everyone understatements me. Than they end cowering like fools when i beat the 'strongest' warriors the supposedly have.
Such pups.

-Hello- 😇