Chapter 3: Chance Of Rejection

(Edited)
~Catherine's POV~

Do you ever get that feeling that people are going to reject you because of who you are. Sadly, i feel this way everyday, since that day my best friends rejected me for the popular group.

I sigh again and jump on my bed with my face on the pillow. I just couldn't help but think about what happened almost 2 years ago.

I just know that my mate; whatever his name is, is going to reject me. With that, my wolf will be miserable.

He's not going to reject us. Trust me.

"How do you know?" I sigh at the thought of being rejected.

I just know trust me.

She's right I shouldn't be thinking about that because it might not happen. But in the other hand there is a 50/50 chance of being rejected.

I sigh again for the millionth time. I just couldn't help myself to thinking back to that day.

-FlashBack-

"Sorry we can't be friends with people who hurt our popularity." said Skylar

"Yeah, especially with a werewolf that can't even shift yet." Said Jack

-End of FlashBack-

Man, my friends ditching because i was a late shifter. He can reject me with that.

Wait a minute, maybe, just maybe since you found your mate, we can shift without it hurting.

"But i thought you start shifting at the age of 13."

Yeah, but it didn't work for yo-just try it out!

Ugh. But maybe Serene has an idea there.

I have to try... Maybe after a quick bite. I smirked evilly and i could feel Serene roll her eyes.

Fatty

"No, I'm just really hungry."

Ugh, your trying to change the subject.

"No!" And with that said, i took a bite of my sandwich that i have been making since Serene and I were arguing.

Mmm. Bacon and Ham sandwich.